Does anyone have a Hauck Condor Travel System???

Dannieo

Reaction score
Need help with such a daft thing....... :dohh:

As we currently live in a one bed flat, my mum and dad have been keeping all the big stuff at theirs, including my hauck, which we've assembled and played with.

I took the car seat up to ours the other day in case his lordship comes early (I'm a neurotic planner!!! :blush:) and I found a pad in it. It's the same material as the car seat, so i know it's from the set. It's flat on one side and the other has two angled bits, sort of like this /-\

I can't find the intructions and it's got me really perplexed. I've tried putting it all over the flimming car seat and it doesn't seem to fit anywhere.

Can anyone help, the net is no use, I've watched about three films about it and haven't seen the insert anywhere. :wacko:

is it not the head support hun if so the arm straps on the car seat have got to go through it and it then supports babies head while in the car seat?? xx

Thanks for replying, but no, Hun. That bit is already in. the only place it seems to look right is behind the straps at the bottom of the seat, like a booster.......

I'm hoping the nurses at the hospital might know or that it's not needed!!! lol

xxxxx

i dont know without looking then hun sorry dont think mine has come with such gadget lol but i'll have a look and if it has then i'll get back to you xx

Thanks sweetie, knowing me, it'll be some randon thing from the factory or packaging. :haha:

pop into a shop that stocks it with the piece and ask them

lol, good idea. I'm on bed rest ATM due to SPD, but I can ring my local co-op and ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->