Does anyone have a Shih Tzu?

i dont have one but my friend does, its her baby she takes her everywhere with her.

but in the summer she had her mated, she took her the vet to see if she was expecting but they kept saying she was having a phantom pregnancy but my friend was convinced she could feel something moving inside :wacko:

so after about 3 visits to the vet and them telling her everytime it was a phantom one night poor coco was in agony crawling round the room howling! she took her the emergency vet and they said yea shes in labour!! she had to have an emergency c-section and there was one huge pup in there!! poor coco had no chance of getting her out. so they bought them home and my friend decided to keep the pup as coco had to have a hysterectomy so this would b her only pup. so now shes got mummy and daughter and they love eachother to bits:cloud9:

they are so cute together and now my friend doesnt have to worry about her getting lonely when shes in work cos shes got her little girl with her :cry:

I have one gold and white 6 month old puppy named Miley, love her to bits shes so sweet. I have a 4 year old and they get on great, Miley runs to the door the minute she hears josh coming home. She loves being picked up and cuddled lol x

We have an 8 month old Shih Tzu/Yorkie cross. She's a fabulous dog, but mischievious. Into garbage, hard to potty train, etc. But she's so good with the kids and will let them do anything to her.

She's not fixed as I want to breed her this time next year.

We have a 3 year old boxer too. :)

:) Glad other people have them too!

They are a lovely breed...we have 3!

Tess - the mummy...

Cleo - The Baby

Molly, shes 14 and a rescue x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members