does anyone have a stokke xplory?any good??

karenh24

3rd tri
Reaction score
Just wanted some reviews from real mums about the stokke xplory x

I have one and love it!!

Bought it when my DS was a yr old - on promotion in Kiddicare so couldn't resist!

Have since bought the carrycot and am using it now for DD.
It is so easy to push, is excellent quality and is an all round excellent pram for the money.
Only downside is that it does take up a lot of room in car boot - not a problem for me ( I have a Chrysler grand voyager) but for smaller cars it may be.

Go to shops and try one, I promise you won't regret it.

We also bought the Stokke MyCarrier baby carrier too and it is by far the best one I have ever used - trust me with 5 children I have tried plenty!!

If you sign up on Which? for the free £1 trial you can get the test and review info on it. If memory serves one big criticism was its lack of stability on uneven terrain and that it can easily tip. As a result I opted to go for something else but was very tempted as I loved the look of it and bought a lot of other stokke stuff for the baby x

I have got one but not used it Yet baby due 10th April so can't wait x

Hi! We have the Stokke Xplory (haven't used it yet) but we've had a good play with it. The reasons we went for it were: being on offer / easy to push / comfy pushing position (we're both really tall and it goes quite high) / can be used as a high chair in a restaurant and easy to operate (I found some of the others quite complicated and even I could manage this one).

As the pp said, it is quite big for fitting into smaller cars compared to some others on the market. Depends if this would be an issue.

Good luck, I found the pram buying business a bit of a minefield!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->