Does anyone have any thoughts/opinions about Soy Isoflav.

I know I had a rant about EPO but I'm now 7DPO and so far I'm not getting the usual hormonal spots on my chin, so it might have done some good this month as well.

Jury is still out though, we'll see what happens in next day or two

What was wrong with EPO?
When r u testing? :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for that :thumbup:

EPO -I o'd late this month 4-6 days late so it was a panic wondering what was happening with my body, someone else had the same experience but I can't remember who now. Having said that the 5 days worth of mini BCP I took the month before (to change my cycle dates) might have caused that too, IDK.

I was going to test Sunday 26th (would be 16DPO which is my normal LP) but I've been having symptoms since yesterday that maybe I'm getting my AF early :nope: so I might not actually be testing at all this month.

Actually... Yes! See my post on this forum, currently still on pg 1 (titled would really appreciate feedback). Started out as concern over symptoms I was having after using soy- and ended in an update a few min ago that I got a BFP today!!! Scared to death it won't stick, but only time will tell!

See the bad thing with trying things is that someone gets a bfp and then you think oh oh i will try it, but the thing is you never know if it was the Soy Isovlafons, or the B6, or the EPO that actually got you pg, or if it just happend to work that cycle. I started using EPO and i have to say for me its fantastic, no change in my cycles, but instead of having globs of jelly like EWCM, i now have a slip n slide consistancy which i think is much better, we will see what happens.

See the bad thing with trying things is that someone gets a bfp and then you think oh oh i will try it, but the thing is you never know if it was the Soy Isovlafons, or the B6, or the EPO that actually got you pg, or if it just happend to work that cycle. I started using EPO and i have to say for me its fantastic, no change in my cycles, but instead of having globs of jelly like EWCM, i now have a slip n slide consistancy which i think is much better, we will see what happens.

Do you stop it after OV?

Do you stop it after OV?

Yes, or as close as i think i ovulated, then i switch and start taking flax seed oil, so far the combo is working quite well, what i dont know is if i can take the EPO and the Flax Seed oil together, i think i might start taking the flax seed oil all the time, it has many benifits including regulating estrogen levels. I love what the epo has done for my cm, i tried taking Mucinex, but it never got like this, and i feel great!!

Do you stop it after OV?

Yes, or as close as i think i ovulated, then i switch and start taking flax seed oil, so far the combo is working quite well, what i dont know is if i can take the EPO and the Flax Seed oil together, i think i might start taking the flax seed oil all the time, it has many benifits including regulating estrogen levels. I love what the epo has done for my cm, i tried taking Mucinex, but it never got like this, and i feel great!!

My supplements are actually an EPO/Flax combo capsule. But I stopped taking them when I read Northstar's posts. Lol.

I take flaxseed oil and EPO together (EPO till ovulation and flaxseed for the complete cycle) as my doctor recommended for me to take both months ago for depression so when we started TTC I just stopped the EPO for the 2WW due to it being linked possibly due to uterine contractions.

I take flaxseed oil and EPO together (EPO till ovulation and flaxseed for the complete cycle) as my doctor recommended for me to take both months ago for depression so when we started TTC I just stopped the EPO for the 2WW due to it being linked possibly due to uterine contractions.

Oh good to know, so i can keep taking the flax seed oil all the time and the epo for the two weeks before i O. thanks for this info, can i ask how much flax seed oil do you take?

I'm on 1000mg of flaxseed oil and 1000mg EPO

I think some people take a higher dose of EPO but I find I get a good CM with the dosage I'm on and mainly it is the dose which is good for my depression :)

I TOTALLY AGREE with what you're saying, but eff it all...I am going to try the soy, anyway...:haha:...:happydance:

I mean who the hell gets their first positive OPK on CD21? My cycle has been misbehaving, anyway...:grr: So, if it wants to mess with me...I am going to mess with IT! :muaha:

PS....I never change/ add more than 1 thing at a time...

I TOTALLY AGREE with what you're saying, but eff it all...I am going to try the soy, anyway...:haha:...:happydance:

I mean who the hell gets their first positive OPK on CD21? My cycle has been misbehaving, anyway...:grr: So, if it wants to mess with me...I am going to mess with IT! :muaha:

LOL, go for it, i have found that the women with not so well behaved cycles it helps them, but if your cycle is very well behaved it messes with it. Good luck!!

The NHS uk website actually recommended not taking EPO whilst TTC, but a good compromise seems to be to take up to ov and then switch to flax for the rest of the month.

I didn't mean to put the fear of God up everyone taking it :blush: I'm sure it works well for some people.

:thumbup:
The NHS uk website actually recommended not taking EPO whilst TTC, but a good compromise seems to be to take up to ov and then switch to flax for the rest of the month.

I didn't mean to put the fear of God up everyone taking it :blush: I'm sure it works well for some people.

No fear here, you just sound like a very wise woman! Lol.

Indigo- you made me laugh!

See, I can't take EPO...it gave me horrible headaches....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->