Does anyone have the Tommee Tippee steam steraliser? Im confused!?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Iv had the Tommee Tippee steam steraliser from day one but one thing i just don't understand...i use the clser to nature anti colic bottles but how come i can't fit 6 bottles in the steraliser like it says you should be able to?

I am supposed to put the bottles facing downwards aren't i?

Also it says that once you steralise the bottle/s they only staysteralised upto 3 hours and then if not used they have to be steralised again...i do follow this but my OH thinks i insane...any mummies that can tell me whathey do?:hug:

I have used this sterliser and will be again with new Baba.It is like a work of art ha ha!Basically the rings sit over central pole.the teats in bigger holes and lids over top and bottles downwards in leftover gaps.I got so fed up with doing it Ijust lobbed the lot in and it still sterilised them.If you dont open lid they should stay sterilised24 hrs i think.I only sterilised my botttles once a day and made up feeds there and then all 3 of my kids are ok.If you are concerned then sterilise them morning and night.Hope this helps x

i have this steriliser and bottles too and find them really good but hubby had to show me how to insert them i:blush: shameful i know!

I have this one too but use dr browns bottles so not sure how your ones fit properly as i never attempted my tommee tippee ones.
Anyway as for the sterilising. Once the cycle is finished take out all your bottles and assemble empty or put how much water you need into them and do them up.If they have water in them use them within 8 hours and if empty sterilised i was told by special care that it is sterile until you need to use it as this is what they do at the hospital.
This is what i do. That goes for steam,boiling and milton.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->