Does anyone have these Tesco wipes?

erikab922

Reaction score
A few weeks ago someone wrote a thread about WaterWipes, I'd never heard of them but they are EXACTLY what I am looking for. I'm not putting any chemically stuff on my baby's junk (or at least the least amount possible) but WaterWipes are of course more expensive and the cost can add up.

Someone said Tesco do a version and I think it's these:

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=268502727

but I don't know for sure. I went to the mother of all Tescos on Saturday to look at wipes, they had 4 million different kinds and I looked at the ingredients on all of them and they all had chemically stuff in them, whereas these are just meant to be water and grapefruit extract.

Does anyone have these wipes? If so, what does it say for the ingredients? Thanks!

ps - I knew the price was £1.36ish and none of the wipes at this Tesco were close to that price - either 99p or over £2 so I don't think my giant-ass Tesco had them which is really weird!

I use the Green packed ones from Tescos Baby brand (Think they are the ultra soft ones) :) They are lovely

sorry i cant help with the ingredietents of the ones you want though ...

A few weeks ago someone wrote a thread about WaterWipes, I'd never heard of them but they are EXACTLY what I am looking for. I'm not putting any chemically stuff on my baby's junk (or at least the least amount possible) but WaterWipes are of course more expensive and the cost can add up.

Someone said Tesco do a version and I think it's these:

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=268502727

but I don't know for sure. I went to the mother of all Tescos on Saturday to look at wipes, they had 4 million different kinds and I looked at the ingredients on all of them and they all had chemically stuff in them, whereas these are just meant to be water and grapefruit extract.

Does anyone have these wipes? If so, what does it say for the ingredients? Thanks!

ps - I knew the price was £1.36ish and none of the wipes at this Tesco were close to that price - either 99p or over £2 so I don't think my giant-ass Tesco had them which is really weird!

Hell if all they have in them is water and grapefuit extract you could make your own with a half roll of paper towels (whatever kind you like but of course you'd want soft ones) and pour a solution of whatever you want over them. I made my own wipes for my previous baby - they were great! And cheap! It's not a "chemical free" recipe but you could adapt it however you want:

What You Need

Round plastic container (Rubbermaid #6 or #9 works well)
Thick, strong roll of white paper towels
Sharp knife to cut paper towel roll in half
2 cups water that has been boiled and cooled to room temperature
2 Tablespoons baby shampoo or baby wash
1 Tablespoon baby oil

1. Cut the roll of paper towels in half with a knife and remove the inner cardboard core.
2. Mix liquid ingredients in container.
3. Place the paper towels in the container with the cut side facing downward.
4. Secure lid tightly and allow to sit until all liquid is absorbed into the paper towels.
5. Turn the container upside-down and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
6. Open container and 'start' the roll by pulling a towel from the inside of the roll.

Wipes are now ready to use.

Save the other half of the roll for use next time you make wipes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->