Does anyone just not feel pregnant?

Tweeks

Reaction score
Apart from listening to the baby with the Doppler and the odd bout of sickness and my boobs hurting I wouldn't know I was pregnant. Is this normal? :/ My pregnancy with my daughter felt much more in tune with my body and knew I was pregnant. I'm feeling quite sad about it to be honest.

Completely normal hun. Just an easy pregnancy. Hopefully kicks and a gender sonogram, if you are having one, will help with bonding. Try not to feel discouraged within a few weeks lo will start keeping you up at night with activity.

Thank you for the reassurance. I'm expecting a tough time towards the end as I had cholestasis with my daughter and I'm likely going to have the same this time. I'm just feeling like at the moment I wouldn't know I had a tiny human inside me.

I am in my second trimester as well and I do not feel pregnant at all. Other than the tiny bit of weight gain it's been smooth sailing. I haven't has nausea, sore breasts/nipples, or an increased appetite. Fingers crossed it stays nice and easy until the end

My symptoms were awful in first tri, now they come and go with long periods before they come back. To top it off my baby brain is so bad I've even forgotten what my surname is. Soon we'll get movements though!

Same, my first tri was flipping awful and like I said apart from the odd bout of sickness, I really wouldn't know I was pregnant. I suppose movement is really what I want, I need the reassurance. :) x

I was the same, once my morning sickness had passed at 13 weeks there was a weird limbo whilst waiting to feel pregnant again. I didn't feel pregnant until I was having regular movements! Totally normal :hugs:

I haven't felt pregnant for my entire pregnancy. I was nauseous for maybe 3 weeks but not too bad. Other than that I have just gotten fatter. I don't feel anything else, just a bit emotional at times but whenever I have an ultrasound I'm actually amazed that there is a baby in there

I haven't felt pregnant for my entire pregnancy. I was nauseous for maybe 3 weeks but not too bad. Other than that I have just gotten fatter. I don't feel anything else, just a bit emotional at times but whenever I have an ultrasound I'm actually amazed that there is a baby in there

I feel exactly the same. My tummy is protruding at the bottom now and feels hard but because I'm packing some extra weight I can only tell when I lay down. I projectile vomitted last night though which was a surprise. Lol.

I feel exactly the same. My tummy is protruding at the bottom now and feels hard but because I'm packing some extra weight I can only tell when I lay down. I projectile vomitted last night though which was a surprise. Lol.

I also can only feel my belly when I lay down on my back. Other than that I just feel like a regular person. No certain cravings either. I wish I could feel her move more often just to be sure everything is still okay. And I'm so happy I'm past the pukey stage, but now I just seem to be eating everything

I have flutters but no real movement its been such a long time since DS I cant remember when I felt proper movement with him, but I dont feel pregnant just fat and hungry mainly :blush:

Lol, I'm so glad I'm not alone. Since making this post though I'm starting to feel nauseous again. I've also been exhausted and headachy. I can't wait to feel baby. I can't wait to find out what they are either. My daughter is getting excited now. She's demanded a baby sister. :blush:

I'm not feeling it either, aside from my crazy appetite and exhaustion. Still though, I forget I'm pregnant sometimes. :wacko: I'll have a vibration and flutter here or there but I stay so busy I don't feel them often at all. Hopefully the scan next week will be reassuring. I hope we all get to feel proper movements soon as that's the best part IMO and then you KNOW you're preggo. ;)

I'm not feeling it either, aside from my crazy appetite and exhaustion. Still though, I forget I'm pregnant sometimes. :wacko: I'll have a vibration and flutter here or there but I stay so busy I don't feel them often at all. Hopefully the scan next week will be reassuring. I hope we all get to feel proper movements soon as that's the best part IMO and then you KNOW you're preggo. ;)

When's your next scan bubbles? Mines the 29th July. Feels ages away. ;( I can't wait to feel them. I listen in every morning with my Doppler and my little choo choo train is thundering along. Also, I feel hungry but eating makes me feel nauseous. :( I overslept at nap time too so I'm imagining bedtime with Aurora is going to be difficult.

Mine is the 5th of July, a week from today actually. They do an early one on me before the 20 week scan as I had a procedure done to my cervix awhile back that could potentially cause preterm labor. They make sure around 17 weeks that it isn't shortening early. Last pregnancy it didn't pose an issue at all, and we got to find out the sex a few weeks early so that was nice! Hoping this time they will be able to tell us as well! :) Until then I will do my best to feel for flutters and be thankful that my terrible first tri nausea is gone!

I am sorry you are still feeling sick sometimes after eating :(, I hope it goes away for you soon. <3

I've got pains today and a heavy feeling in my tummy. My daughter is freaking out due to having a plaster on her face because she keeps picking the same area of her face and making it bleed. Has done for over a year. I haven't got the patience today.

Mine is the 5th of July, a week from today actually. They do an early one on me before the 20 week scan as I had a procedure done to my cervix awhile back that could potentially cause preterm labor. They make sure around 17 weeks that it isn't shortening early. Last pregnancy it didn't pose an issue at all, and we got to find out the sex a few weeks early so that was nice! Hoping this time they will be able to tell us as well! :) Until then I will do my best to feel for flutters and be thankful that my terrible first tri nausea is gone!

I am sorry you are still feeling sick sometimes after eating :(, I hope it goes away for you soon. <3

I hope your scan goes well. <3 I've got letters through for a consultant appointment on the 5th October and a growth scan on the 1st November. I think they're getting everything in place as last time my third trimester was a bloody nightmare. Can't fault them though for getting things sorted in advance.

Any idea on what you're having? What's your gut feeling? :) You'll have to let me know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->