Does anyone know the answer?

marissasmommy

Reaction score
Hey all, not sure if im posting in the right place or not but Im curious to know does anyone know or experienced something along the lines---> Hubby and I have been ttc #2 for over a year and a half now and I started my 1st round of chlomid...well Im expecting my period in about 4 days or so and I usaully have the same pms symptoms month after month...breast tenderness particulary and I know that is also a sign of early pregnancy..Is it possible for me to be pregnant b/c my breast are tender and my nipples seem sensitive/sore too..the breast tenderness is eased though and nipples remain sore (sorry if tmi) and my stomach has slight cramping but that usually doesn't happen to me unless I am getting ready to start within 5-10mins of starting..Im to impatient to wait and test. Im just wondering do you think theres a possibility or is that still a sure way of knowing period is getting ready to come b/c pregancy symptoms dont come til after missed period? thanks ladies for any input and your time taken from reading my post!!!

It can be a sign for sure!! Not all symptoms come after your missed period. It has been said that some women start having them as soon as a week after implantation. Every woman is different and even every pregnancy!!! I have my fx'd that this is your month!!!!:dust::dust::dust:

im same hun, i get sore boobs before my periods too and always think may be preg then ... :( , but u neva no this time round for u it cud be a sign :D
yeah same liz2 said, everyones diff, some people get symtoms early , some around 6 - 8 weeks, mainly around then id say, some women even later, everyones diff.
i rli hope it works for u this time around hun (y)

Thanks for your posts ladies! You made me have hope maybe it can!! Thanks again for your fast replies!!!!:happydance:

marlissasmommy: I'm not trying to be a damper, and it does sound promising! But, I want to tell you what I wish I'd been told last month:

I started Clomid last cycle and my nipples became VERY sore at about 5dpo for the first time ever. While some people experience side effects while actually taking the Clomid doses (I didn't really), most of us do have a nasty side effect of strong pregnancy symptoms after O regardless of whether or not you're actually pregnant!

I can't tell you why that is, but I've read it so many times and seen it myself when I wasn't pregnant, so I know it can be true. I can't say it happens to everyone, but Clomid users are in a very different group for symptom spotting! Basically, we will always be able to spot symptoms until we're blue in the face, and they could mean nothing or everything! With Clomid, there is NO guarantee on what you feel anymore.

I'm on my 2nd cycle with Clomid... last dose is tomorrow... and, I'm pretty sure that I could wake up with a blinking light on my tummy under a magically appearing tattoo that says "YOU'RE PREGNANT!" and I would still be like... "Eh, it's probably just the Clomid!"

I got my hopes up WAY high, and it sucked to have them dashed.

I hope your symptoms mean much more, hun! Good luck on this being your :bfp:! Clomid has worked wonders for many, many women, and it can definitely happen on your first month of it! :hugs:

Feel free to PM me if you need anything, especially regarding Clomid and what you might be feeling. I have a day to day list of my symptoms that ended up being nothing. So, I might be able to help! Clomid is a cruel drug sometimes, but damned if it doesn't work! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->