Does anyone know this song? Please help, it's driving me mad

shirlls

Reaction score
I heard a song on the radio today when I was in a shop but I never caught who it was or the name of the song. I quickly scribbled down 2 lines of the chorus (which I am sure are right) and have checked every lyrics finder site that exists but nothing relevant is coming up :nope:

I was served at the checkout before I had a chance to take a note of the lines, but I am very sure they are right, and I have tried typing variations of them in to lyrics finder sites and still nothing.

The lines are written below, and it was a young male voice who sang it, at a guess I'd say someone in their 20s or 30s. It sounded a bit like One Direction but I've checked most of their songs and don't think it's them. It sounded like it could be a boy band because of the voice and the song words.

The lines are:

"She might have wanted me.
She never wanted you",

then it kept repeating "she never wanted you" several times before the song finished.

Anyone? :nope:

Jack penate - second minute or hour?

That's all I could find but repeats she never wanted me at the end not you.

Jack penate - second minute or hour?

That's all I could find but repeats she never wanted me at the end not you.

Thanks, but unfortunately that isn't it. Thats all i get from my searches too but definitely isn't it.

Could it be a remix/acoustic version of that song?? Or similar, like a different rendition, of another song where artists change the lyrics as they go? Every DMB cd I had usually produced a different live version of one of their hits. Sometimes he would just create entirely new verses....some became popular on the radio, others didn't.

My mom and I actually went through this many years ago. I searched everywhere - ended up being a live version of some U2 song. Who knew!

Good luck!

Do you know the tune to the song?

Apparently https://www.midomi.com allows you to hum the tune and it will give you the song (I've never tried it though)

I can't seem to find anything with those exact lyrics, is it possible you got a word or two wrong? There's a website called lyrics.cat where you can search a lyric and it pops up with a list
https://www.lyrics.cat/lyrics+she+might+have+wanted+me+but+she+never+wanted+you

That's what came up, maybe the song is in there somewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->