does anyone know what steriliser nicely fits Nuby bottles ?

Wriggley

Reaction score
Hi all

So am planning in BFing and then express feeding.

we have brought some Nuby bottles but the steriliser is just not avaliable atm :( I been waiting for it to get back in stock at boots but Im getting inpatient now :haha: plus boots had it on offer for £20 and now its back up to £40 :( I definetly didnt pay that much for my TT one with DS1 as always found it somewhere on offer but Nuby dont seem to be sold by many shops.

SO does anyone know what steriliser fits Nuby bottles nicely?

probs the tommee tippee ones :)

i did think this but im a bit of a perfectionist and it would really bug me if they didnt fit properly :haha:

our first sons one broke so we binned it.... may have to see if any of my friends are using one to see if i could maybe ram my bottles into it to check it fits :rofl:

im sure there would fit, as the tommee tippee back to nature bottles are very wide just like the nuby ones... but maybies check out mothercare and have a play about lol

Hi Wriggley, I'm Gemma from Nuby. Our Natural Touch range is exclusive to Boots and can be found in most stores. Our sterilisers will be back in stock end April and we will be doing a promotion on our website then (RRP £30 but will be less in the sale) Gemma x

Hi Wriggley, I'm Gemma from Nuby. Our Natural Touch range is exclusive to Boots and can be found in most stores. Our sterilisers will be back in stock end April and we will be doing a promotion on our website then (RRP £30 but will be less in the sale) Gemma x

will this be definetly coming back in stock? if so id rather wait and get the actual one

Yes it's currently on the sea from China :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->