Does anyone know when the next summer sale is?

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I got 12 months worth of clothes for my LO last year in the sale and I'm hoping to do the same this year. Does anyone know when it is?
I'm away 12th-19th July so I'm hoping it's not either of those Saturdays.

It's normally the 12th but I've seen on some sites that it's been changed to the 19th for the World Cup

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4993818&page=2

I know its really soon because my mums had the autumn preview.

I heard today from someone who may be working in the sale that it is the 19th July

Is it just instore or online too?

That's my LO's birthday party day!!! grrrrr

Oh no what a shame I go in for my section on 18th! Damn :(

I was in Next today and the lovely man who served me said it's the 19th

Is this like the xmas one where you have to queue from the early hours and everyone is elbowing to get to the rails?

How cheap are the clothes in the sale roughly? I tend not to buy too much from next as always find it a little dearer even though I find it good quality.

Is this like the xmas one where you have to queue from the early hours and everyone is elbowing to get to the rails?

Yes, I was nearly 8 months pregnant last year and nobody cared. Everybody was just grabbing what they could.
I arrived at 4am thinking I would be one of the first there but the queue was already about a mile long.

How cheap are the clothes in the sale roughly? I tend not to buy too much from next as always find it a little dearer even though I find it good quality.

As someone else said, half price. It's well worth it for coats, outfits etc but leave the basics like vests etc to get from asda/tesco.

That's what I'm hoping for, I'm not willing to brave the store :haha:

Hoping for VIP too. I'm a little bit over next, now my son is at nursery everyone looks the same! Zara's sale was crap though

Hoping for VIP too. I'm a little bit over next, now my son is at nursery everyone looks the same! Zara's sale was crap though

So true. I love next clothes.. But so does everyone else so all baby's look the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->