Does anyone know when the next summer sale is?

Hoping for VIP too. I'm a little bit over next, now my son is at nursery everyone looks the same! Zara's sale was crap though

I just buy the plain cheap packs of tops and jiggers etc for nursery as I've sent him in nice jumpers/cardis before and they've been nicked!
:/
I love the girls bits though this season so I'm going to stock up!! :)

Has anyone had a VIP slot? I can't remember when the email normally comes, is it the Monday before? x

I think it'll be on Monday that the VIP slots will be issued. I'll be checking my account from 12PM just in case!

Has anyone got their vip? I got mine its wed from 6. Just wondered how early/late my slot is.

I've got 5PM on Wednesday which I think is the first slot.

Thanks. Your so lucky getting first slot. Im mad because I got my text to say they were available but I didn't have any internet to book it. Hopfully still be quite a bit left at 6.

Ah no, that's just typical! I try and make sure I'm near a computer when I know the invites are going out :haha:

I can't wait. I tend to get there for 7am ish. The crazy people have gone so it is a much nicer experience. I love next clothes for the kiddies. Could buy the whole collection!

I can't wait. I tend to get there for 7am ish. The crazy people have gone so it is a much nicer experience. I love next clothes for the kiddies. Could buy the whole collection!

Is there usually much left at 7am? I don't fancy getting up any earlier to be in an elbowing match with the crazy shoppers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->