Does anyone not always get EWCM every cycle?

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
I dont always, and I havent this cycle. I went to creamy CM to watery CM spot on the Ov day (yesterday) now Im back to creamy CM.

This has actually done me a favour, because I didnt see ewcm I thought me and DH had missed the eggy but if it came when it was watery then we got it spot on track.

BUT- My question is; can you release and egg without EWCM?

Hey hunny, yes you can release an egg without EWCM. this month i giddnt get it either. I got a positive OPK on CD11 but think i ovulated yesterday. Libido went through the roof and felt very wet down there. When i bget my CM it was watery and creamy, lotion like. But not EWCM. i think you will be fine.
FXd ill look forward to you announcing your BFP.

xxx

Thank you, you too! Sounds like we are spot on our cycles at the same time. When will you be testing? Or will you be good and wait until your late?

Oh i have no idea. I got the positive POK two days ago but believed i may have actually ovulated yesterday. Im gping with 2DPO for me cause its less time to wait then. LOL!

As i Ovulated 2 days earlier than i normally do it has brought my AF date forward by two days. So ill now be due on the 2nd jan. Im going to test new years day though. Im praying for a BFP. Ill be up north with all my family so will be the prefect time to get one so i can tell them face to face.

xx

I will be with my family also, I want to test on the 28th when Im still at my mums with DH but I think it will be too early.

It may not be hun. You never know. Let me know how you get on please. Oh im feeling so hopeful. i dont know why. Think it may be the clomide thats giving me hope, but ive just got a gut feeling that its worked. Do you think that sounds stupid?

Nope, not at all!!!! I have the opposite feeling this month, but not in a negative way. Just in a 'I accpet this month isnt it' kinda way. Its our 1st month TTC (we have a 3 years old too) this time round, so of course it will take a while.

How long have you been TTC for? Do you want to be cycle buddies? I have a thread in the TTC buddies its titled "First weekend of december due AF or BFP" theres just me and one other lady, we post a couple of times a day, please feel free to join us, the more the merrier.

How long have you been ttc for?

I woild love to be. Ill try and find the thread. im new to this site so still getting my head around it. How do you become cycle buddies?:happydance:

I have been TTC for #1 for over 2 years now. This is my first round on the clomid though. Im praying its the miracle drug that everyone raves about.

Are you having any symptoms at all? I dont know what normal cause the clomid may have changed how my body is working?

xx

We became cycle buddies just how we are now, me and CheekyBint got chatting on here, realised we were due on, on the same day so buddied up. I created a thread in cycle buddies and we post there about our symptons and bding days and the likes. I will post on it in a minute so its bumped up near the top so you can see it easily.

Ive got no symptons whatsoever at the moment, but I only ov yesterday so Im not expecting anything. The only symptons Ive got is day after ov symptons. Sore boobs, white fingernails (I know, thats a weird one but when Im ovualting I my nailes go really white. They stay very white all throughout my pregnancy aswell. Odd!) and watery to creamy CM.

What does Clomid do? Does it increase your chance of a multiples? Try and reply to this in the cycle buddies thread, I'll go and bump it up now. Please to meet you by the way! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->