• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone on here have fibromyalgia and pregnant??

Wannabemum96

Reaction score
Sorry I know this is my second post in a row lol!!

I’m just wondering if anyone on here is also pregnant and has fibromyalgia....it’s something I suffer with and I am struggling so much with the pregnancy. The tiredness and exhaustion sometimes feels unbearable and I’m wondering if it had something to do with my fibro??

I don't have fibro but I do have M.E.. My exhaustion and pain with y M.E this pregnancy is awful. I'm spending most of my time in bed :(. With my first two children my health improved a bit whilst I was pregnant but this time around it's another story completely. It's such hard work. I'm just trying to focus on how well my body is doing with the baby making. :).

I do, however I don’t feel qualified to comment on my experience as such, as I went cold-turkey on meds 10 months ago, and managed to be almost pain-free for 3 month before deciding to have this baby. So I don’t really ‘have’ Fibro at the moment. I completely sympathise with you, it must be terrible being pregnant with fibro. Pregnancy is a big enough change for your body, never mind a body filled with pain and exhaustion. I don’t know how you manage your meds etc it must be awful- I couldn’t have coped at all without meds when I was really poorly with Fibro, I was just lucky that my fibro eased and eventually I was able to go cold turkey and continue with less and less pain. If you want to talk to someone who knows what you’re going through (even though I’m not currently in the situation) I’m happy to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->