Does anyone other than Blueberry and WeeNotions do minkee wraps?

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I'm really not getting on with my WN wraps, they're absolutely huge and they just look like they're a weird fit on Aisling, huge at the bottom and too narrow at the top so the sort of balloon out at the bottom :wacko: I'm a bit reluctant to try a smaller size as I'm not convinced the side snaps work for us.

I really like the Blueberry wraps but there's only so many patterns.

So does anyone else do minkee wraps??

Yes same here, WN are PANTS (excuse the pun) and BB are great but they've now discontinued the minkee wraps. Would LOVE to know where to get some furry wrappy goodness from?!

Minki do, dunno how good they are but they are cute.

I got one by upsy daisy (pre loved) today. Dunno what they are like to use though

ETA - just been on their site and it looks like they are closing down :shrug:

I think Upsy Daisy started closing down a while ago :(

Are Blueberry really discontinuing the minkee wraps? Makes me want to buy a load now, you hardly ever see them preloved!

As far as I know yes they are, they are discounted a lot of places now.

:hissy:

But minkee wraps are lovely, why oh why?! I just wish the WeeNotions ones were a better fit, they've by far the best choice but they're a bit pointless for us :nope:

I do like WN wraps, they are big but they do the job so well. The BB minky wraps are very good for daytime, id buy a few if you like them!
I am thinking of investing in a few of the Minki ones as they are very reasonably priced (£13 with embroidery on them!) to see how they do as for some odd reason I am starting to lean towards two parters having liked pockets to now...might just be an odd phase Im going through.

Babykind do the BB minkees at £ 10.50 as they are reduced to clear. Argh. Only large sizes left. Damn it, need mediums.

Puddlekins do minkee wraps but they're not terribly exciting, and they're side snap ones.

puddlekins do embroidery, could jazz them up? pricey, mind.

I was just thinking that puddlekins were a little dull. I'm so disappointed about this!! Think I could persuade WN to do an applix wrap?!

Hmm, anyone fancy buying 2 large WN wraps to fund it?! :haha:

I like WN wraps but they make little red marks on his legs :wacko: I love BB wraps although have to use large over wnnn and mediums over his goodmamas.

i have used nappies by minki pockets and they are great so if they are anything to go by there wraps should be good :D and Lu i'm sure WN would do aplix if you asked super nice :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->