Does anyone see a line or can anyone do a better tweak?

crazylilth1ng

Reaction score
6220F69F-ECAA-401C-B75E-E8A4741A4992.jpeg 1FCEEC97-11E3-4668-9DCD-FFDC32194EE2.jpeg

Ok so, we haven’t been TTC. My son is 18 months old and we have 4 kids. I am 38. We only DTD once this month around a week and a half after the start of my period and the next day I noticed ewcm. This was roughly a week and a half ago. No idea DPO or anything. Period is due some time around now.

Anyway, I forgot about it thinking nothing of it, it was just one shag right?? But yesterday all of a sudden my boobs hurt a lot and they haven’t stopped since. They always hurt after ovulation but it’s pretty mild unlike this.

Anyway it prompted me to take a test today and here are the results. The first pic is unedited the second pic is tweaked.

I saw a very faint line as soon as I took them but it was so faint it looked like it was hardly there but over an hour it seemed to darken. Can anyone else see this or am I being paranoid?

Thanks ladies... it is def pink that's for sure. I guess I need to wait as long as I can wait which won’t be long and test again...

Haha ahh! there’s no need for tweaking! Clear as day BFP!!! I didn’t even need to enlarge the picture! Sometimes it only takes one time! Congrats!!!!

That’s deffo a BFP!!
This is a pic of the pregnancy test I took with my son at 12dpo...
229FB50F-82FC-42C6-8F37-DA31E2EA4224.jpeg

Congrats xoxo

Yeah I see both lines without even zooming. I always get pregnant from the "just one time" lol.

Thank you everyone... honestly won’t even consider its bfp till it’s darker though!!

I’m going to try to get one today but OH says we aren’t “wasting money” on a load of tests and I have to wait a few days to give it chance to get darker! I will have to be sneaky!

I’m going to try to get one today but OH says we aren’t “wasting money” on a load of tests and I have to wait a few days to give it chance to get darker! I will have to be sneaky!

He sounds just like my OH haha. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->