Does anyone think its cruel that signs of AF and sign of being PG are similar?

icantdecide

Waiting for the smile
Reaction score
As the title says does anyone find that signs of being PG and that AF is arriving are similar so utterly cruel?

Like cramping and breaking out and feeling hungry and so on? I see these things and think maybe i am then i think well i had same things a couple of months ago and i wasnt pregnant it was just AF arriving...

YES! I go from being hopeful to being despondent...ugh two more days and AF better stay away...I want my miracle! Good luck to you too...are you going to test on DPO 10?

it is awful i remember getting very early af cramps when preg with morgan , now i get them all the time :?

over the past few mth ive been feeling sick after O, sore boobs at times etc :cry:

have you had an indication that AF might be arriving?
have you tested or managed to hold out up until now?
oh i dont know as i know with frer i can tech test monday as AF is due Friday but i dont know if want to be disappointed so soon now.

it is awful i remember getting very early af cramps when preg with morgan , now i get them all the time :?

over the past few mth ive been feeling sick after O, sore boobs at times etc :cry:

Im starting to think that because of MC im just super in tune to what my body is doing now. I wish i didnt notice these things.

aw id hate that i'd be thinking sore boobs great!!

i love your signature by the way everytime i read it i think how true...x

okay i slept for about 11 hours yesterday and last night about 11 again. Sign of being PG or just being lazy at the weekend?

So cruel! Although i know when my AF is due that i get tired, iam off my food, iam really emotional i feel sick and my boobs (all of which ive had when i have been pregnant) i always get hopeful and then AF comes and iam gutted (again) i do try not to get hopeful but i cant help it. Just nature being cruel to us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->