Does anyone use kalms tablets or similar???

Dimples81

Reaction score
I have been advised to get some for all the job interviews that i i have upcoming as i have been getting ridiculously nervous for the last few and have been blowing oportunities through this.

however when i look on the boxes it seems to me that they are to be taken over a period of time to be effective, not just one when u know things are going to be a bit stressful . I am also planning on using rescue remedy but was wondering if anyone on here has used these or knows anything about how effective they are for short term use? my next interview is friday and i am already working myself up. thank you.

My friend uses calms but I can't swallow tablets so I've never tried them.

For my driving test i used bach's rescue remedy. It's a spray, you just do a couple of sprays on your tongue. I got it from boots. I have also used it for interviews and presentations too and each time it has calmed me down. Good luck. xxx

I've found Kalms effective short-term. I used to take them in college because I drank a lot of coffee and would be constantly anxious. I didn't take them everyday though, just when I needed them. They really take away that 'butterflies' feeling.

did they have any side efects on you? i want to be calm not dopey if u know what i mean x

Nah they just made me settled, not sleepy or anything. Try some tomorrow and see how you go :flower:

i used kalms to help me pass my driving test, i think they helped.

I used them to get through my Dads funeral recently as I suffer from quite bad anxiety around death/cemeteries etc & im not sure if it was just the placebo effect? but I was defo much calmer than I expected to be (had a full blown panic attack at the last funeral I went to as a comparison)

I actually got some sedatives from the doctor but they made me feel too spaced out so I decided not to take them & chose to take Kalms instead

**I took 6 tablets at once coz I didn't really think they'd do anything tbh & didn't feel groggy or have any bad effects from them but defo didn't feel panicky so im pretty sure they helped me to stay calm** :thumbup: xx

i hate flying so my mum got me some rescue remedy sucky sweets and i thought to try them before getting on a plane. they made me feel really dopey and unable to move and caused me to have a panic attack because i hate feeling out of the ordinary so these days i just suffer the panic attacks without trying any natural remedies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->