Does anyone use OPK's?

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
Even though they are WTTC? Ive been tempted if im honest, just to see what my body does, but I bought some a while back and I simply couldnt be bothered, I would just forget and realise 4 days after ovulation that I should have tested!

I've started using the internet cheapies since having my implanon taken out although we aren't trying until december or febuary.

I don't use OPKs but I write down everything I'm seeing and how I feel. So I know roughly what's normal for me when I TTC.

I'm not using OPK's but I have already started to chart my cycles by temp reading so I have a good understanding of when things are happening (this is easier said than done since I am still waiting 6 months for AF after coming off BCP) Lol x

I have been using cheapie OPKs for the past couple of months but have never ever got a positive. I've started temping using Fertility Friend website this cycle so hoping that will be more helpful.

K x

I have been using internet cheapies since i stopped the pill in august, I am just coming to the end of my 3nd cycle and have got a positive OPK every cycle so far, it always goes in line with my temp rise yay!

When i came off the pill i used OPKS as i was curious as to when i ovulated and that.
x

I am using internet cheapies while WTT (I also record other stuff like temperature). Mostly I get a faint line with these and one month I was lucky and got a dark line. Can't understand it as the people I buy from have the tests made for them and also supply them to the NHS. I do everything right, time of day, concentrated urine etc but still not a fantastic indicator. When we TTC I will switch to a clearblue for a more accurate reading as I am not 100% happy with the results of the cheap ones.

Im not using opk but am obsessed with charting my cycle so I know whats normal for me

If you don't want to chart, I don't think it's a bad idea...that way you can know if you're cycles are doing what they should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->