Does anyone use Patrick Holford??

misslissa

TTC our first!
Reaction score
Hi all, I desperately want to get rid of my weight and preferably before conceiving, although I am TTC at the mo and I'd be really pleased if it happened asap. In fact I experienced my first bfn today... Trying to not be negative about it though and instead see it as another month to get healthy.

So moving on to how to lose the weight, the only really successful thing I've done is low carb, felt great and ate well but this time I'm considering following Patrick Holfords low GL way of eating as it is still quite low carb but includes a bit more which could make it more simple.

I'm not a fan of SW or WW, I keep considering them but I just don't agree with things like muller light being free foods when they are full of unnatural ingredients. Guess I'm a purist! Although I go through binges so I'm not one to judge others eating habits...

Any advice from sucessful slimmers gratefully received. Ive considers full on Atkins but deep down dont want to get into a cycle of yo yo ing. Think im just very scared of failing again so I want something sustainable, I need to lose
40lb ish, bit less would be fine.

I also have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome so I have to be careful how much I do, I'm not severe though so can still go out for a decent walk.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->