Does anyone want to be in our 'testing on Monday' club?!?

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
Mrsq2b and I are testing on Monday. By being testing twins I'm hoping that it will help us resist the erge to pee on everything between now and then(maybe that is just me)

I'll be 14DPO and she'll be 9 or 10DPO.

Anyone else wanna join us?!?

come on all i know there is more out there!!!!
also make sure you get the cameras ready cos if you dont see the lines we might!!!

x

They are prob all still in bed like normal people at 8.05am on Saturday!

WAKE UP!

pmsl. i am only up cos h2b has a sleep disorder and last night he was talking ALL night and at one point he was asking about emailing the governer and when i didnt answer he shook me (not bad as i was on my side) so i answered yes and he rolled abck to sleep.

I also had lots of baby dreams and was up every hour going for a wee.... and at 6am he lent on my hair and jesus does that hurt!!!!!

going and getting the groomsmen outifts sorted today for our wedding and then I am at my friends hen night so am not a happy bunny!!!
x

Arrh bless him!

I just feel sick... AGAIN! This better be for a bloody good reason as I like my bed!

the sick is a good sign.
I have no symptoms whatsoever now! :(
x

Loads of people have been on here and got their :bfp: with no symptoms!

i know but whilst i was getting symptoms I was hopeful :(
x

Morning girls!

I think I am going to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday, cos I am only 10 dpo. Good luck girlies for when you test x x x

I will be testing Monday i reckon. Currently CD30, no sign of AF. Cycles 28-32 days so still settling since coming off the pill. Fingers crossed!!!!

Hi guys
I'll be on cd27 on Mon so might test then, not particularly hopeful though!
x x

You can join if you want! You get always bottle out on Monday if you don't feel that you are ready. No harm done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->