Does anyone want to be my buddy at ttc no 3? x

I see people do this buddy thing.....I am new here though....care to explain??

im trying to conceive number 3 as well...been trying for 5 months now. what CD are you on?

:hi:........just thought i'd reply.....im ttc no:3 i have two beautiful boys which are 3 & 5 and we would love another to add to our busy household :haha: i have been ttc now for 5 months but recently in june lost twins...one ectopic and one m/c:cry: so hoping for a :bfp: soon

:dust::dust::dust: to us all ttc :thumbup:

love nicky xxxx

Sorry for you loss Nicky! I am ttc #3. I have 2 boys 4 (almost 5) and 2.5. I have been ttc #3 for 3 cycles. Actually since January but that was NPNT. I am 4 days late but BFN. :growlmad: Gool luck to us all !

I am blessed with two beautiful little ones...the oldest is almost 7 and youngest is Four. I have been TTC #3 for about 8-9 months or more...its not as easy this time around.
Good Luck to us all!!

i was just thinking the same thing lovin_it ......its hard this time round :hugs: we'll get that :bfp: !!!!!
xxxxx

hi!! we trying for #3 too. got 2 gorgeous girls 7 and 1. we have been NPNT since i had the youngest but actively trying for the last 3 months or so. heres hoping we all get the :bfp: we want. xxx

Hiya, we are trying to concieve number 3 too! My girls are 13 and 10 so now this seems all new again to me, i'm nervous, worried, excited all together!

Been trying for a month already after coming off the pill on 20th July. To be honest i was going to test today as had all the signs and no witch...but i just noticed an hour ago that AF is probably on her way ..never mind.....to get there on the first month would be pretty unheard of for me!.x

Nickyb I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :Hug:

We are trying to conceive baby #3 too! We have 2 boys, 1 is 7 (will be 8 next month) the other is 7 1/2 months. We also have one angel baby. Once AF hits the road this will be our 2nd cycle of trying. Good luck ladies!!!!

Hi im also TTC no 3. want all of them 2 grow up 2gether. Know it will b hectic for a few years but its all part of the fun. Hopefully it will keep me young lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->