Does anyone's LO

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
fight going to sleep??? Alfie can look so tired and i try and keep everything calm so he doesn't get over tired but he just fights going to sleep in the evening!!! He will be dropping off and he'll realise and just open his eyes like he's scared of missing something :rofl:

every now and then Alexa fights her sleep... she did it a lot when she was in her early months

Yes!!! I have a very tired little boy. He's been up since 8.50 and has had about 20 mins all day!!
I really wish there was a magic switch, so he'd sleep just a little. x

Yes!!! I have a very tired little boy. He's been up since 8.50 and has had about 20 mins all day!!
I really wish there was a magic switch, so he'd sleep just a little. x[/QUOTE

Alfie was like this last week he just didn't sleep durin the day and was unsettled at night, i've manged to get him down for sleeps durin the day and he sleeps loads better on a night time.

If he doesn't sleep he's permenantly on the boob so i need to ghet him down to have a break lol

Jasmine does during the daytime... But once 8 or 9 oclock hits she is ready for bed...I am quite lucky that way, she has a good night/day know.

Yes, and I was amazed at how soon Brennan did after birth.

god katie's always fighting it! she'll scream for hours during the day cos she doesnt want to sleep. like ryder said tho, she knows when its bed time to go to sleep. until we got her in a routine at night and a set bed time she fought it then too

yeah i know wot u mean last night jack was asleep and i was fighting to get his bottle into him then he just woke up and then would go down for the night i had to wait another hour until he would go 2 sleep

yeah elouise can just get to a poiny that if shes not asleep by 9 she screams and fights for 1 mayb 2 hours x

He he he Tabitha does that all the time and gets really grumpy when she does :) I put her in her swing and she opens her eyes on the down swing and closes them on the up swing its soooo funny :lol:

hee hee. fin does just this. in fact just tonight we got a video of him doing it and it's hysterical. must post it. those cheeky lo's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->