does anything remind you...

beth_terri

Reaction score
Of the bad pregnant days? There are a couple of songs that everytime I hear them I remember how ill I was during pregnancy as I downloaded them and listened all the time during first and second tri when I literally thought I was going to die! So now I can't listen to the songs lol.

Maybe I should have had my iPod in for childbirth lol! May help me stop feeling so broody now x

Yes!

I got pregnant in Nov 2010 and for my birthday (also in Nov) my husband bought me the new perfume i wanted. In the first tri, i had lots of bleeding and scares and i was in and out of hospital. The perfume reminds me of crying in hospital toilets and being half naked whilst i was poked and prodded :cry: I just smell the stuff now (i still have 3/4 of the bottle) and it takes me back!

Yes there's a certain restaurant that I associate with my pregnancy, we went there for dinner there two nights before I found out I was pregnant and on the day we found out we were having twins. I haven't been there in ages now.

Yes, Sanctuary stuff from Boots reminds me of morning sickness :sick:

Omg yes the song "Jar of Hearts" makes me feel very sick!!

Oh god yes!! Tinned tomatoes as they're all I could eat for 9 months.
The Mamma Mia album, and Kat Delunas album both remind me of feeling constantly sick and make me feel physically sick if I hear them because my LO refused to listen to anything else when I was pregnant with LO2.
And my Mum had a perfume that at the time I loved, but she was wearing it everytime I was admitted to hospital (and that was a lottttt) so I feel physically sick and horrid if I smell it, or anything that smells similar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->