does anyway feel really fed up?

Little G

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Think i felt the same way around this time with DD, I just feel so fed up, blue, p*ssed off. Cant seem to snap out of this horrible mood I wake up in everyday. I keep telling myself to enjoy the time as this will be the last time I will be pregnant but I cant seem to make myself feel better.

I just want the rest of the pregnancy to be over with already! :cry: Im putting this down to hormones mainly but all I want to do is eat something and enjoy it, have more energy and have a very large glass of wine!!!

anybody else feeling deflated?

xx

I am a bit. I just want to be past the bit where I feel grotty and can't eat properly. I feel guilty because I'm too shattered and nauseous to play with DS properly. I'm also getting fed up not knowing whether bubs is ok this time.

I completely sympathise. I feel awful recently and can't wait for (hopefully) feeling better soon. Morning sickness, fancying no food. Urgh.

I am a bit. I just want to be past the bit where I feel grotty and can't eat properly. I feel guilty because I'm too shattered and nauseous to play with DS properly. I'm also getting fed up not knowing whether bubs is ok this time.

know how you feel, im the same with DD, we're usually up in the morning and away out doing something, can hardly drag myself out of bed in the morning now never mind usually out the door by 10am. :cry: x

I'm feeling the same but I have to get through it cause of taking DD to school & work. I really keep wishing I was middle of 2nd trimester already, I hate not knowing if bub is ok :( I also think feeling sick is the worst feeling its quite constant right now :(

I'm lucky enough not to have morning sickness and am eating like a horse but I get sooooo tired that sometimes my 'to do' list seems well not do-able!!! I'm managing to work, (part time) walk dogs, and get dinner but all the housework is getting on top of me! My lovely husband is meant to be taking me out to dinner tonight but I honestly can't muster the energy to go get ready! ....is it terrible that I would prefer to stay in with a take away (then feel guilty about eating takeaway!!)
Roll on second trimester!
(On the other hand I feel Incredibly lucky to be 10+4 pregnant! )!
Xx:flower:

I'm 9 weeks today and I know how you feel.

Last week I was concerned I was getting depressed. I just was not coping well with this horrible ms and all the other crappy things that you have to get use to in the first tri.
I felt terrible because we tried SO hard for this baby! And I couldn't even crack a smile half the time.

This week has been really good. The ms has let up a lot and today I feel great.

Don't worry, it will pass!

ive been quite moody and i always thought id be happy but omg its terrible im either crying or mad or depressed and only a few times have i been excited and happy. and i truly want to be excited and happy but it feels like my mood wont let me feel that way at all!

I have notcied my crankiness has kicked it up a few hundred notches! I am honestly considering taking a yoga class to help keep me centered and focused. That may help!?

So glad im not alone in feeling like this, DF say's if the wind changes my face is going to stay this way ( feeling as though my face is always tripping)

Just want to feel happier, hoping it passes soon. I feel guilty because I know I should be trying to enjoy this for the last time!

xx

I have notcied my crankiness has kicked it up a few hundred notches! I am honestly considering taking a yoga class to help keep me centered and focused. That may help!?

I'm starting yoga once my nausea passes.

I'm OK (so far) this time round but with my DS I had antenatal depression through first tri. We had just moved to Sydney and getting pregnant made me want to come home. I cried and cried and cried and then more. My poor OH got it in the ear constantly.

Once my hormones had settled, by about 12-14 weeks it had passed. I felt fantastic and couldn't wait to give birth in Australia!

With hindsight I realised it was more than the blues and was concerned I might end up with PND. Midwife put me on these 'courses' with people anxious about birth etc (I couldn't wait to see what birth was about!) So weren't at all helpful.

Turns out I was absolutely fine after Ollie was born. Not a hint of PND.

Anyway, I understand but I'm sure it will pass. Explain to your OH so he can support you and look after yourself the best you can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->