Does Clomid / Ovidrel Change Post Ovulation Symptoms?

VnRsBaby

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am 2dpiui. I was on Clomid 100 mg (cycle days 5-9) and did the Ovidrel trigger shot. Generally starting 1DPO until a few days before AF, my breasts are very tender and sore. But yesterday and today, although being slightly fuller, no tenderness / soreness whatsoever. So, my question for those of you who have been on Clomid / Ovidrel is did they change your normal post ovulation symptoms? I know I'm only 2dpiui but my cycles / symptoms are like clock work and the change is pointing towards the Clomid / Ovidrel wild card factor. Although I'm hoping it may be a sign of a :bfp: to come, I know it is way too early to tell.

Normally I don't feel any different and I have done 5 months of clomid (3 with trigger shots) and 2 months with injectables, both with trigger shot.

Now this month my boobs are absolutely killing me!!!! I'm blaming the hCG trigger shot as I doubt that this IUI worked .....

Hopefully someone else can share their experiences with you.

This is the first cycle I took clomid/ovidrel....no iui though....I am on progesteron as well so I have no clue what is causing any of my symptoms. I am cramping though so we will see

Hi, there. I did Clomid (just 50mg though) this cycle days 5-9 and I had absolutely no post-ovulation symptoms that felt any different than my normal pms pattern. However, late last week, after I got my bfp, I started to have some very mild symptoms. Good luck!!

the only thing i feel is bloating and this is usually after i take the HCG trigger. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->