Does confidence help when you have your driving test?

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Jonnys got his test tomorrow, only instead of being nervous, he is uber confident, he thinks hes gunna nail it.

Im mean fair play to him, he thinks he can do it. But im so worried about him not passing, if i even suggest he might fail, he says im trying to bring him down, and not to knock his confidence.

Does confidence really have any part in it?

Confidence definitely plays a big role but there has to be balance. If he's so overconfident that he's actually just cocky then that's no good either :flow: Plus if it never enters his mind that he could fail, then if something happens and he does he'll be way more crushed.
(Not saying he isn't good enough to pass! But luck is a bitch and things can happen out there :flower:)

I think it does you go to fail at least once...makes you think you aren't the worlds best driver

*sits and waits for the abuse from people who did pass first time :xmas13:*

Confidence defo has a hand but remember theres only one person he gas to impress.. U defo dnt wna go in cocky

Confidence deffinatly helps but theres a fine line between confidence and cocky and its tje cocky ones that make the most mistakes

I agree with the others, there is confidence and then there is being cocky.
I agree that the majority of people need to fail at least once to get it into their heads that they aren't the worlds most gifted driver/the next lewis hamilton :lol:

My oh was like this and passed first time :dohh: he def thinks he's like lewis Hamilton...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->