Does eating mean washing machine on 24/7?!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Its only been a few weeks since i started weaning my LO and God i thought the washing machine was on alot before but now it is constantly on...is this normal or have i just got a messy baby? xx

We only do 1-2 loads a day so we are lucky, Jasmine doesn't tend to be majorly messy yet, but with the messy food, I'm still feeding it her

Yep 50 loads a day is normal !!!! Lol well in my house anyway, and it is not just Dec who makes a mess while eating, his big brother and Daddy can make a bit of a mess to !!!

I think my boy is just too much of a big to let any of his food get wasted on clothes.
It will all change once he starts trying to feed himself.

Your title really made me laugh :rofl:

Totally normal! I'm wondering how my washing machine will cope when Sam starts feeding himself :laugh2: x

And it only gets worse.

LOL

I strip Hannah down before feeding her anything with color in it :blush: :rofl: I'd rather redress her than try to get stains out of clothes

Josh doesn't eat on his own, so he's not messy. We've tried him with self-feeding but it was all over the place! not looking forward to that

im the same when i feed charlie he puts his hands in his mouth and then wipes his hands everywhere i keep wiping them in between but he still ends up so messy xx

im the same when i feed charlie he puts his hands in his mouth and then wipes his hands everywhere i keep wiping them in between but he still ends up so messy xx

This is the problem i have!...i feed him myself but inbetween he is sticking his fingers in his mouth, then next min you know he is putting his fingers all over his clothes not to mention mine!!:hissy:

And my God i thought i would try giving him a rusk to try and eat himself...he ended up having the damn thing in his hair :dohh:

Bless him its so cute but tooooo much washing means running out of clothes non stop! xx

I have a few soft plastic bibs from sainsburys....they're nice and big so give good coverage and I just wipe them over or wash them up in some clean, soapy water:happydance:

I also have a few bibs with sleeves on (also sainsbury's) that are plastic backed and go in the washing machine.

You can always get disposable bibs too from Boots, the £1 shop etc:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->