Does everyone get ib and pains?

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Just wondering if most get implantation bleeding and pains or can you get a bfp without?

i got a bfp before i got either of those. i felt something so soft poke me that i wuldnt say pain at all at 5 dpo. 7 dpo was my bfp. didnt test before that. but also my IB didnt occur til wk 5 of pregnancy and even then it was just spots of beige that lasted two hours. i didnt get cramps or pain til around 9 dpo i suppose.

Thanks Hun I've never technically never ttc with either of my children (on the pill) so didn't know x

I got my BFP without any ib or pains...most people I've come across on here haven't had it.

I didn't get ib. But got the usual early period cramps a little bit earlier than I usually do. I was convinced I was going to come on period

I've had all sorts, implantation pains with chemical pregnancy and my MC and with this pregnancy nothing nadda then a bleed at 5.5 weeks and low and behold it's twins! I really do not believe there is a pattern or rhyme or reason to any of it sadly. The only symptom I have on pregnant cycles in the positive test. I get all the symptoms when I'm not no symptoms when I am. It's enough to drive the sanest person batty. lol. Good luck and baby dust xx

I've had all sorts, implantation pains with chemical pregnancy and my MC and with this pregnancy nothing nadda then a bleed at 5.5 weeks and low and behold it's twins! I really do not believe there is a pattern or rhyme or reason to any of it sadly. The only symptom I have on pregnant cycles in the positive test. I get all the symptoms when I'm not no symptoms when I am. It's enough to drive the sanest person batty. lol. Good luck and baby dust xx

Thanks Hun I think it's because I see a lot of Ib posts. I've got no symptoms this month after month of symptoms but I'm a lot more relaxed this month so I'm not looking for them as such x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->