Does Feeling Overwhelmed Make You A Bad Mother

jaytee146

Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo
Reaction score
Lately I have feeling always tired. Even after getting sleep at night, lo is super Active and i honestly find myself overwhelmed, I am short on patience and I am a little snappy. I love lo so much but at times i wish it were just me and that I were responsible for just me. I am tired of feeling this way... i keep telling myself, to snap out of it but its so hard .

Anyone ever felt this way??

Lol I feel overwhelmed literally every day. But it is worth it, and things will get easier. You're doing great, mama! Don't be too hard on yourself.

For me, having an amazing support system in DH and our families has made the difference. Do you have anyone who can help you out? Maybe give you a little break on days that feel especially hard?

The only break we get is during the week when i work. Aside from that maybe fob will come every blue moon. Other than that it's she and myself.

That's really tough. Absolutely don't be too hard on yourself. Everyone snaps at their LO's sometimes, and everyone has days they are short on patience. I wish you had more of a support system, and I'm sorry you can't take a much-deserved break. I am in AWE of single moms. My sister is one, and I am so impressed with her strength and determination to do right by her sweet kids. You're stronger than you think. You are NOT a bad mom, by any means. Just remember that it will get easier, and if the opportunity arises for you to sneak away and take a break...jump at it, guilt free! The fact that you worry about snapping and being short says that you're a great mom. Big hugs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->