does it bother u....

BrEeZeY

stay at home wifey&&momma
Reaction score
when other ppl talk to your belly? or rub it?

it bothers me unless its me or DH or my LO kissing it, it jst bugs me
am i the only one?

Im not showing yet so only my OH does it but i dont think id like it so much if it were anyone else

you see my bump(mostly bloat) in my avatar and its not noticeable but the only one who has rubbed it was my OH but I think if other people rubbed my stomach when I am bigger I will probaly flip on them, I am known not to hold my tounge

i am going to buy one of those maternity shirts that says hands off the bump lol

Yep, the only person I want to talk to bump is OH x

Haha totally bugs me. I especially don't like it when the older women touch and rub on it ESPECIALLY when I don't know them. I get extremely uncomfortable.

I don't mind it too much! But I'm one of those annoying people that just loves touching pregnant people's bumps though :haha: The only people that do it are my OH; my Mum; my Gran; my Brother and my close friends! I wouldn't be too impressed if some random came up to me andd started touching bump though! :flower:

I'm starting to get my little bump that me and OH notice and a few close friends see a difference, but I only like when OH or my really close friends touch it. I'm someone who loves touching bumps, respect is everything though. Some people don't like it, others do, it's better to ask in my eyes.

I'm starting to get my little bump that me and OH notice and a few close friends see a difference, but I only like when OH or my really close friends touch it. I'm someone who loves touching bumps, respect is everything though. Some people don't like it, others do, it's better to ask in my eyes.

Yes, kind of like asking before you pet someone's dog..you don't know if they will attack! Haha I will show my fangs.

I hated it with a passion. I've never been a lovely huggy person except with OH. The town my moms lives in has a big festivle every year and like a week before I had LO like 16 people (no joke my sister counted them) that I wasn't too fond of kept doing that. I was fuming.

So Many people do it I'm almost used to it. Sometimes it doesn't bother me. I mean there's days I'll offer for my friends to feel her kick. But if I'm cranky and someone I'm not close to just comes up talking to my bump and touching it I'm not very happy lol

IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!
im like whoa im 15 weeks... don't touch me. lol. i think its going to bug me when im huge too. its just strange. i normally don't like to be touched unless its by family or OH

when other ppl talk to your belly? or rub it?

it bothers me unless its me or DH or my LO kissing it, it jst bugs me
am i the only one?

It annoys the crap out of me when people do that to me. Family and close friends and OH can and it doesn't bother me but people from school come up and rub my belly and talk to it and it annoys me because I wasn't even ever close with them in first place.

Wow, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones-- no one does this to me! I've had one friend ask if he could feel the baby kicking, and I said yes... but no one has just come up to me and starting rubbing/talking to my bump! (thank goodness!) That would drive me crazy!

To be fair, this could be because I rarely go out and see my friends anymore. But, I mean, my family doesn't do it either. Just OH. :)

Good luck! Hope you ladies can keep the 'bump touchers' away! :flow:

Yes! It drives me crazy. I don't know why, but it especially bothers me when my boyfriends mom asks to touch my belly, or if my baby is kicking and she asks to feel :shrug: its still MY belly...

I usualy hated it, but when I was pregnant with luke OHs little brother (11) was just in awe of it, he touched my bump and is the only other person other than OH who felt kicks! My little sister (4) used to do it aswell! She used to drive toy cars over my belly!

I hate it soooo much..it annoys me worse than anything else..i even got to the stage of posting On facebook publically that it annoys me and I wuld like it if people stopped doing it and stilll I have people come up and touch my belly and ask me a billion questions about it... So over it ayee.

When I was pregnant, I didn't mind at all. In fact if it hadn't been for BNB I probably would've been walking around and touching everybody's bumps (people I knew of course). I didn't know some women don't like when people give attention to their bump :D wooops!

idk why but with this pregnancy i am feeling very smothered by other ppl and especially my mother :S i thought it was ur inlaws ur supposed to not get along with lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->