does it ever get better?

sofiasmommy

Reaction score
Im SO tired, i feel like ive been run over by a train! and ive got a 2 year old to look after, plus im not really living with my OH yet (its really complicated) so Im mostly taking care of my daughter by myself.. is there any hope that this will get better soon? or should i just accept that ill be a walking corpse for the next, say, 20 years? :wacko:

It'll get better =) slowly but surely. I am still fatigued most days, but if I want to skip taking a nap I can. And I find myself staying awake a little later at night. The zombie feeling definitely sucks though, I hear you on that.

Whats weird is that ive done this before but i cant really remember!! its funny how you forget. Thanks for your reply! I really hope it starts sooner rather than later :)

I have been feeling a lot less tired recently. At about 7/8/9 weeks i was soo exhausted, i thought i might start going mad if my LO didn't calm down a bit. Luckily i have a great DP so i can imagine it would be bloody difficult to be going through this phase on your own!
Hope it gets better for you soon :flower:

P.s, looooove the name Anastasia, its always been in my top few choices of girls names but i know someone with the name and i feel like if i ever named a child it, she would think it was after her, hehe :dohh:

Thats good to know! And thanks! I like my name too but it took me so long to like it (its not all that common in greece )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->