does it happen to everyone?

Mandykins

Reaction score
I have a question =D
does everyones boobs ache?
mine are alright, I mean every now and then they will feel a little stiff, and they are bigger. And they have been fine since the beginning. But I read about people who are in quite a bit of pain.
Am I a lucky one? Is it abnormal to not feel discomfort?
Thanks Ladies
Mandykins

Hey sweets

I am nearly 9 weeks and my boobs are very full although I would not describe them as sore. Sometimes I get shooting pains in them and they are so veiny! They have definitely got bigger and I guess I will need a new bra soon :dohh:

No hon, not abnormal. I am nearly 37 weeks and mine have been fine the whole way through, although in the last couple of days my nipples have become more sensative.

x x

mine hurt at the start. then they itched, now they not to bad, its normal.

Mine have felt a little sore but that was only yesterday and if I touched them. Not today or on any other days. I was the same last time. Further into my pregnancy they felt uncomfortable for a week or two but that was around 20 weeks and not even that bad!

mine r killin me!!! so full and achy ouch is all i can say!!!! lol xxx

I didnt get sore boobs with my first 2, I did with my 3rd and with this one, not so much sore but if i poke them (which im doing quite alot at the moment :rofl:) theyre a bit tender! HTH xxxxx

Mine her for the first 7 weeks or so, then they were really itchy and for the past 2 weeks havn't really had a problem with them !

Everyones different hun x

thanks guy!
I guess I will just go on continuing my non-achy-boobs!

Hi,

Mine are sore most of the time but they feel worse at the end of the day!

Everyone's body reacts differently though and some people are more sensitive to boob ache than others.

:dust::dust::dust:

Mine hurt for a few weeks at the start, got bigger etc. But now theyre just bigger and very un painful.

Hi,

Yes mine are tender to touch and feel heavy... the severity of the pain comes and goes on different days. Just bought some new bras today (I am quite small) but I wanted a nice soft one without underwire, which was cutting into me.

I havent had any pain in my breasts at all. They have gone up a cup size and are leaking slighty now tho.

I haven't had sore boobs at all! Have had to buy new bras though cuz I grew out of the old ones! Just count yourself lucky that you haven't had that particular pregnancy niggle.

My Boobs went from hurting to my belly getting itchy and bigger!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->