Does it matter + how you browse the forum

i dont even know how to use the unread posts thing. I usually start with girly sanctuary and work my way up, look in girly bit, then general chatter, then the pregnancy bits and baby and toddler bits and have a noesy in TTC and bfp announcements, i just flit about really xxxxx

i start of checking out 3rd tri then, birth annnouncements and then unread posts. i try and post in asmany places as poss and like reading everyones experiances

i dont even know how to use the unread posts thing. I usually start with girly sanctuary and work my way up, look in girly bit, then general chatter, then the pregnancy bits and baby and toddler bits and have a noesy in TTC and bfp announcements, i just flit about really xxxxx
Top right, it says for example "742 Unread Posts" just click it and you can view them all.

I post all over the forum as most parts interest me i normally skip section to section, i didnt evan.know there was a unread.posts bit im really bad for not going back to threads after ive posted i really should.

I can't find this unread posts button anywhere :growlmad:

I can't find this unread posts button anywhere :growlmad:

At the top on the left hand side. It will say welcome, Rose_red and then underneath it will say unread posts.
Not sure if it works as have never tried TBH. :flower:

This thread is like 4 years old though :wacko:

I always tend to just browse by section, eg I will look at Baby Club, General chatter eg. I've never thought about using the unread function. For some reason I've always thought I shouldn't really contribute to sections such as pregnancy because I'm not actually pregnant! But I would like to share my experiences if it helps others :)

How old is this thread. Did someone post before blueskai and it get removed?

:rofl: I did wonder why you were :shock: at how people browse the forum HhahaH

Obviously i find people's forum browsing habits.just so scandalous, i mean flitting to&fro, unread posts, u ladies are WILD!!

:rofl:
xo

I normally go on girly and general chatter first, I'll check the selling section and weaning and the may mummies group every so often, I do look in baby club and toddlers but not all the time, I'm in Santas grotto a lot too atm! I don't use the unread posts either. X

Just read the last page and realised how old this is :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->