Does it matter + how you browse the forum

T

Tilly

I use the "unread posts" button to reply to threads, only afterwards do I sometimes notice i've just posted in "pregnancy club" etc. Do you think this matters? does it annoy any of you when people don't post in the right section for them?

How do you browse the forum?

I do it the same as you :) i wouldnt of thought it mattered i think it is nice to show a interest in everybody x

I don't think it matters at all, I think it's better to get involved everywhere tbh. Something I don't do enough!

xxx

I normally use the "unread posts" too!

I don't think it matters. I post in all of the sections :D Most people, I think appreciate all responses they get!

'unread posts' then look in individual forums that I use most as if I just go buy unread posts then I miss lots.

TBH the way the 'Unread Post' button works is deliberate. It encourages replies in all areas of the forum. As long as the thread is started in the right place it's pretty much a free-for-all :)

I sometimes use the unread posts button, depends how i feel lol

But i think its nicer to contribute to as many areas on the forum as poss

I don't think it matters where you post - here's nothing wrong IMO in posting in TTC if you're pregnant or vice versa - or a mum in either

I usually check general chat first, then girly sanctury then TTC and then flick through some of the other bits

I flitter about. I dont get to read everything, I dont have time, and lately I have been working on my assignments so havent had much chance to get on. If something catches my eye I will post on it. I don't go in the losses area much, I find when I do I cry the rest of the day. I do pray for all our angels though.:blush:

I don't use unread posts. I go to third tri first (don't know why...as if I am still there. probably to check on the girls).
Then postnatal forums, then baby and toddler.
Then photos, girly sanctuary and general chat.
I pop by TTC and loss if I have something to say.

I look at Pregnancy club, 2nd tri, home & relationships and then 1st tri. Sometimes I'll wander over to ttc but not very often. I generally try to post all over the place, but I mainly like Pregnancy club cause its a bit of everyone. I've never actually hit the unread posts button.

I tend to stick to General Chatter, photos, Over 18s and other general threads... I get scared out of my comfort zones!

Honestly,I don't really use the unread posts button.

I check the 2nd trimester first,then pregnancy club,teen pregnancy id there's a topic,3rd and 1st trimester (I just realized I listed all pregnancy boards).

Then,a bit of photo area,general chatter,home,life and reationships,girlie sanctuary,I only go to ttc if there's something to say,I just can't really catch up with it...plus I don't know much about it.:blush:I'm sorry guys...

Mingle, mingle, mingle! I've always wandered into the different trimester forums and must say that that's how to meet a wide range of wonderful people on here. I venture into many other areas too but have to say that it's very hard for me to understand the TTC charting, etc.

I truly don't think anyone minds if you don't stay in your area. The more support for each other, the better.

:hugs:

I don't use the unread posts bit either. I look in 2nd tri, preg club, chatter, and also pop back in 1st tri. As I get closer to 3rd I'll start dabbling in there too. I've just joined girl sanctuary so will peek in there today and if I've time look at some preg journals too.

I check my USER CP and look at the threads im subscribed to. Then i just look through the forum for interesting topics.

I usually start in the WTT section, then when I'm done there, I explore around.

i try to read as much as i can (more i know more i learn ) in different part of the forum, i do not answer to every post but i do read :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->