Does it sound like a chemical?

universa_2k

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm hoping that some of you may have some advise, I'm sorry in advance if this upsets anyone or offends but I don't know who else to talk to :shrug:

Dh and I have been trying for what is coming up for a year in January with no luck so far. This cycle I was 5 days late (normally 29 or 31 day cycle) so at 31 days I was 5 days late. On Sunday before AF showed, i experienced a blob of pink streaked gloupy mucous when I wiped, then nothing other than mild crampy feelings. Yesterday when I got up there was nothing but an hour later I had a thick pink cm which then turned to full on bleed. I have cramps like omg and back ache that kept me awake half the night, today I have real thick dark blood which is really heavy.

I didn't test until yesterday morning when I got up, which was negative obviously but I'm now wondering, do you think I could of had a chemical? This AF is nothing like I've had for the last year since stopping bcp.

I'm so confused and sad and don't really know what to think? :cry:

Do you know what day you ovulated? If so and your af was truly 5 days late it is possible you were pregnant. Did you take a test before you started bleeding? If you don't track ovulation then you probably just ovulated later than normal therefore your period came later. Hope that makes sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->