Does it sound like I'm pregnant possibly?

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Hi ladies! It's been quite sometime since I've been on this forum! I need your opinions on if it sounds like I might possibly be pregnant? Any advice or thoughts would be so so helpful.

My husband and I aren't TTC but we aren't really preventing either. We had unprotected sex (and he came inside me) on the last day or two after my period last month. My period started on Nov 10 and ended on the 15th.

Now, I know that I haven't missed my period yet, it's supposed to come on Dec 10 but all of these symptoms I'm having aren't normal at all for my usual pre-period symptoms so that's why I thought I would ask for everyone's opinions.

For the last few weeks or so I have been SO exhausted. Like, I will get 9+ hours of sleep a night but I'm still needing to take a nap throughout the day otherwise I won't be able to stay awake. The last few weeks I haven't been working so I haven't had to get up early or anything so I don't know where this fatigue is coming from? On top of that, I am hungry ALL THE TIME. I am constantly craving different things to eat and I can't seem to feel full. I just always want to eat! I've also been getting headaches pretty frequently, my breasts feel a lot fuller and tender, and I've been peeing quite a bit lately.

The last thing I've really noticed has been my sex drive. It's gone WAY down in the last few weeks. I've been so tired that I just don't feel like doing anything or when I am awake I just don't feel into it. It's so weird because usually I have a REALLY high sex drive, espeically when my period is close haha. So it's really odd that I don't want anything. My poor husband has noticed this change as well and he isn't liking it very much.

Do all of these symptoms possibly sound like I could be pregnant? I know that I won't know for sure until I take a test but I don't feel normal even for my period only being about 5 days away.

Any help you ladies could give me would be amazing!

It sounds like it could be a possibility, but then again I have thought I was pregnant due to the same thing (We as well are not trying or preventing). I had the same kind of symptoms, but AF still came. Now this go around it has been 9 days past my period due and I haven't felt the symptoms hit on as usual, some days I don't even feel like I could be pregnant. I will be testing tomorrow. I would say wait until you are late and see what happens.

When I was supposed to get my period I just got light cramping and I felt something dripping (sorry tmi) every now again. I would run to the bathroom and nothing. I have somewhat sore boobs, bad bloating, tired, and urinating a lot, hungry quickly. So if I am pregnant it seems that it could go both ways! The only other possibility that it seems to be is that I could of end up with an early miscarriage. Who knows. The one thing I noticed is that now that I am late and I still have those symptoms (peering and breast tenderness especially) I might be!

In conclusion lol You just never know until your late.

It sounds like it could be a possibility, but then again I have thought I was pregnant due to the same thing (We as well are not trying or preventing). I had the same kind of symptoms, but AF still came. Now this go around it has been 9 days past my period due and I haven't felt the symptoms hit on as usual, some days I don't even feel like I could be pregnant. I will be testing tomorrow. I would say wait until you are late and see what happens.

When I was supposed to get my period I just got light cramping and I felt something dripping (sorry tmi) every now again. I would run to the bathroom and nothing. I have somewhat sore boobs, bad bloating, tired, and urinating a lot, hungry quickly. So if I am pregnant it seems that it could go both ways! The only other possibility that it seems to be is that I could of end up with an early miscarriage. Who knows. The one thing I noticed is that now that I am late and I still have those symptoms (peering and breast tenderness especially) I might be!

In conclusion lol You just never know until your late.

Ahh I know I just have to wait lol but I'm so impatient. Even my husband has noticed that I've been way more sleepy and that I've been eating everything in site lately haha.

Haha well lets hope! Let me know if you miss your period. :) Baby dust for the holiday season.

Also tonight I just started getting a pinching/pulling type feeling on my left side. Is that normal? I definately don't get that feeling before my period!

I also forgot to mention in the OP that I have an on and off metallic taste in my mouth and I've been feeling nauseous on and off all day today. So weird. Fingers are crossed that I'm pregnant. I'm going to try and test tmrw. It will be about 12 DPO. Is that too early to test?

I am going through a similar thing with a bit more symptoms, the first thing I would say is to take a hpt and see what the result is. Whichever you are hoping for, I wish you the best of luck!

So I took the first hpt and it was a BFN :( but maybe it's still too early for me? I'm going to wait a few more days and see if my period shows up which I'm hoping it doesn't lol.

I just couldn't believe it was neg! I feel SO off and I don't know why. My whole body aches, I'm so exhausted, always hungry, I'm peeing all the time, and I've been getting little pinches and pulling sensations in my tummy. Ugh. I just want to see a positive so I know I'm not going crazy!

Sometimes it takes awhile to get a positive

How long for most women?

I heard a lady say she didnt get a positive to show until like 3 weeks after her missed period. So taking a blood test would be the best bet if that happens. Everyone is different I suppose. Testing after your period should do it. I was supposed to test today but had such a busy day so I'm testing tomorrow morning.

Sometimes it takes awhile to get a positive

How long for most women?

I heard a lady say she didnt get a positive to show until like 3 weeks after her missed period. So taking a blood test would be the best bet if that happens. Everyone is different I suppose. Testing after your period should do it. I was supposed to test today but had such a busy day so I'm testing tomorrow morning.

Yikes that's such a long time! I guess I'll wait longer and test again if I don't get my period

I did want to update my symptoms though! Tonight I've been feeling sick off and on and my back hurts like crazy. My whole body aches, it feels like I've been working out or something but I haven't! I'm also still soooo exhausted. I have no energy to do anything. I just want to lay on the couch and sleep all day long.

AF is supposed to be here on the 8th according to my period predictor so we will see if all of these symptoms I'm having is really just stupid AF. It's definately not my normal PMS signs though so idk.

Well here is some news I am 11 or 12 days late today and I took a test this morning and I got the BFN....so weird. I guess Im one of those with low progesterone because I never was this late and never had the symptoms (mostly in my stomach) before. Don't really know what to do now. So lets hope your not that way.

Well here is some news I am 11 or 12 days late today and I took a test this morning and I got the BFN....so weird. I guess Im one of those with low progesterone because I never was this late and never had the symptoms (mostly in my stomach) before. Don't really know what to do now. So lets hope your not that way.

Aw I'm sorry. Maybe it will take a while for it to show up for you?
When I was pregnant last year I got the faintest pink line and I was about 4 weeks or so I believe. So I'm pretty sure that I'm probably the same way lol. I'm hoping that this one might be different. Cause like you said I've been noticing so many symptoms that aren't normal for me!

Sounds like I'm in a similar situation too! Not trying not preventing, finished my period on the 18th of November, had sex that day and probably every other day until the end of that week. I had a strangely long cycle for me last month lasting about 35 days, which means I probably ovulated late too. But since fri/sat/sun the 29th I had a really tender abdomen!
A few nights ago I was curled up with seriously bad cramps! Breasts have been sore on and off, sometimes feels like my nipples are burning today I just felt really aware of my breasts rubbing against my bra something I don't normally notice.
took a pregnancy test today.. BFN! its two weeks after when I think I would have conceived. But my period predictor has pushed me back to be due on the 19th of December because I had such a long cycle last month.
Don't know if I should just wait till then, feels like I have been waiting ages already!
Good Luck and let me know your result
x

So! I took another test today and got another super super super faint positive. I didn't take a pic cause it's so light it doesn't show up on my phone. But if I tilt it at a certain angle I can see it.

I want a nice line! Ugh. AF is due tmrw so we will see if she shows her face. I have no period symptoms though. So hopefully I'm still in the running for a nice BFP.

So! I took another test today and got another super super super faint positive. I didn't take a pic cause it's so light it doesn't show up on my phone. But if I tilt it at a certain angle I can see it.

I want a nice line! Ugh. AF is due tmrw so we will see if she shows her face. I have no period symptoms though. So hopefully I'm still in the running for a nice BFP.

YAY! So excited for you! I hope its really a go for you then! Are you going to test again tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->