does it sound like theres a chance?

Carolina

Reaction score
Hi!
This the first month ive been ttc. Havnt tried to calculate ovulation or anything. I came off the pill 3 months ago. I usually can tell when i ovulate but im not so sure this month felt like ovulated twice...is that evn possible? Ive had cm for about a week and bd yesterday and on sat. Ive had naseau (but just quit smoking) but ive also had period like cramps today and a tugging sensation, af never arrives early. Did anyone have this and they were pregnant or false alarm?

Hi Carolina!:hi: Welcome to B&B. When is AF due?

i would wait until the day of ur AF or a few days after to take and HPT.... because sometimes when u do it early you get a BFN and its so discuraging ...

i am so unpatient and im going insane!lol Just did a tesco test even though its way too early to test (it was negative). I just cant seem to think of anything else! I really dont want the disappointment because ill feel like an idiot!:dohh:

aww hun I know exaclty how you feel I went mad last month was reading into every little sign, so this month I am going to do one test (tommorow morning) if it is negative I am gonig to wait for at least 5 days unless AF shows. xxx

yea its doin my head in lol! Good luck for your testing tomorrow Lauz!! Got my fingers crossed for ya!

Hi Carolina!!!
I agree with the girls, try to wait. I cannot wait and when I used to test before AF and see a BFN, I would just get depressed. Now, I prefer to see AF's ugly face and seeing a BFN.

I hope this is ur month! Good luck! and Baby dust!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->