Does morning sickness get worse?

MelliPaige

Leo's Mommy
Reaction score
I've had very mild morning sickness, mostly a very strong aversion to food, and I just feel nauseous all day until the evening where I feel like I can finally eat (I've been trying to force myself eat small amounts through the day, though)
This is still worse than last time, but I'm only 4 weeks..Will it get worse?

I'd say your chances of it getting worse are high because your at only 4 weeks and experiencing these symptoms or it just might stay like it is throughout the first trimester. Try ginger root capsules and sea bands...to help give you some relief.

I'd say your chances of it getting worse are high because your at only 4 weeks and experiencing these symptoms or it just might stay like it is throughout the first trimester. Try ginger root capsules and sea bands...to help give you some relief.

Thank you! I guess I'll get stocked up on some things while it's not so bad, better safe than sorry lol

Thank you! I guess I'll get stocked up on some things while it's not so bad, better safe than sorry lol

No problem....when you have your prenatal visit with your Dr. ask for morning sickness medication and just know that nausea is a good sign that your baby is growing

It's probably going to get worse, theres always a chance it won't. I'd say just expect it to get worse

Mines got steadily worse from 6 weeks and getting worse every day

However with my first two the sickness eased off around 9 weeks and was never that bad

It depends on the person

Mines got steadily worse from 6 weeks and getting worse every day

However with my first two the sickness eased off around 9 weeks and was never that bad

It depends on the person

The person, as in me, or the person as in this child lol

I think both lol. Some people seem to deal with the hormone increase differently than others and some babies seem to produce more HCG than others.

I know I've got increasingly sick with each pregnancy. This one is kicking my butt!

Hope you DONT get more sick :)

I'd expect it to get worse, seeing you're only 4 weeks. I had nausea for a week then 4.5 weeks vomiting daily till 9 weeks I got anti nausea meds so now back to constant nausea and much less vomiting.

It helps to snack every hour or 2, something small and filling.

Mine got pretty bad as soon as I hit 6 weeks it's still bad but started levelling out a bit around 8 weeks but I'm still feeling pretty gross xx

MS tip! You can buy large packs of seabands from ebay cheaply! I remember never taking mine off in my last pregnancy but it's a good idea to change every now and again otherwise they get stinky!!

xx

First pregnancy I was 4 weeks when I started feeling nauseous, then very quickly started vomited every day, day and night. It was horrible. The vomiting eased a tiny bit around 30 weeks but still felt nauseous until I had my son at 36weeks.

This is my second pregnancy and it was about 4 weeks when I started feeling nauseous again and vomiting started around 4&1/2 to 5 weeks. I'm hoping it doesn't last as long for this pregnancy or at least eases.

First pregnancy I was 4 weeks when I started feeling nauseous, then very quickly started vomited every day, day and night. It was horrible. The vomiting eased a tiny bit around 30 weeks but still felt nauseous until I had my son at 36weeks.

This is my second pregnancy and it was about 4 weeks when I started feeling nauseous again and vomiting started around 4&1/2 to 5 weeks. I'm hoping it doesn't last as long for this pregnancy or at least eases.

30 WEEKS? That's crazy! I'm glad it let up!
I was surprised about how many of my pregnancy woes went away soon after birth (swelling in my face immediately going down, heartburn gone, appetite back)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->