Does run up to AF affect your sleep pattern ?

oldbirdni

Reaction score
I'm convinced that my insomnia for past 6 days is down to AF ? She appeared yesterday, first one since surgery and metho shots , could that be the reason, I'm exhausted but can't sleep at night ? Anyone else get this problem in run up to old witch ?

I'm convinced that my insomnia for past 6 days is down to AF ? She appeared yesterday, first one since surgery and metho shots , could that be the reason, I'm exhausted but can't sleep at night ? Anyone else get this problem in run up to old witch ?

Me! And it sucks. It's totally hormonal.
So when I PMS, not only am I irritable, but I can't sleep. It makes for a great combination, lol.
Usually, the day the witch arrives, I'm feeling better. She's actually a relief!

Hope you get some rest tonight.

Me too, i am the same! Horrible witch! I am having this now...no sleep, due over the weekend.

Thanks ready and sus I thought I was going crazy ! I had a hormone imbalance for a few months before my bfp in June I was a B***h troll devil from hell but could sleep !! Which oh was grateful for I'm sure ! Lol , but this is first cycle after ectopic and I've not slept in days , I'm hoping that it isn't gonna start being the norm cos this is pants !!! Hahahaha p.s ready went out and bought my own matches as this is becoming a necesscity I've measured him up for under patio. !!!! Lol x

Yep I suffer with this - I think it's partly to do with your temperature going up in the run up to AF.

Right I've had words with the sandman and we've called a truce !!! I'm going to be allowed to sleep tonight , I sold my soul for 8 hours shut eye !!!! But if I see the old witch again next month she's going under the bloody patio along with oh !! Hahahaha

Good morning girls!! i'm bright and breezy this morning .... hormones back to normal and slept 8 solid hours for first time in a week ! :thumbup::happydan
ce: I feel so much better, so cup of tea and yummy biscuits here I come x

Progesterone levels affect your sleep- right before AF, your levels are very low....
I experience the same thing & it's terrible! However, right around ovulation & for a few days after I sleep like log.....

Progesterone levels affect your sleep- right before AF, your levels are very low....
I experience the same thing & it's terrible! However, right around ovulation & for a few days after I sleep like log.....

Yeah, I am the same, just before, during and after O I sleep like a log, but fefore AF I get none.

I nteresting about the Progesternone, hormones... aren´t they awful! Men should get half of what we get! they are so lucky!

Not only do I get the insomnia..I have such vivid horrible nightmares right before AF and have been told melatonin will help along with or instead of valerian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->