Does she look like a he?

bobster

2 perfect boys & 1 gorgeous girl
Reaction score
People keep referring to my baby as a boy. I sometimes dress her in neutral clothes but I’ve started dressing her in more girly clothes because it’s starting to bother me even though it shouldn’t. Be honest, do you think she looks like a boy or girl??

View attachment 1079122

Last edited:
She looks like a girl :) I had the same problem when my little girl was a baby and people used to repeatedly mistake her for a boy! My boy only got mistaken for a girl once or twice.

Thanks bev. My boys didn’t have this problem either. Today she had a yellow cardigan on and I thought she was dressed quite girly compared to normal and a lady still said ‘oh he’s lovely’

It's really annoying isn't it! Mine would wear girly outfits and still get mistaken for a boy. People just don't think, Lol!

She's gorgeous and definitely looks like a girl to me <3

I think babies look like babies. I can never tell because the parts that look different are covered with a nappy! Haha

She looks like a girl! I love her hair! <3 my daughter used to be called a he when first born, she did look like a little boy until her hair grew! However my first son was called a girl by the old ladies in the shops :haha: he had piercing blue eyes and long hair,it was always the oldies to get it wrong though haha

Can’t see her picture but I get this with DS he clearly looks like a boy and people say aww Old is she , isn’t she big haha . Don’t worry and brush it off . Soon passes !

I can’t see the pic but I’m sure she looks like a girl! People are just not observant (my nice way of saying stupid!)

DD would be dressed head to toe pink with a big ole bow on her head and everyone at the grocery “awww! He is adorable! How old is he? Is he sleeping?!” :dohh:

People mean well - it just is so strange sometimes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"