does stomach pain necessarrily mean ovulation?

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
Well this is my first cycle post ovulation, i have never kept a chart of ovulation symptons, cm etc. I got AF on tue 11th and ot stopped on sun 16th, I'm due to ovulate roughly tuesday the 25th if i go by my cycles being the same length as post mc (28/29days). So i'm panicking i'll miss ovulation this month as i wont see OH till saturday and i've read about people getting pain when their ovulating? could this pain i've got be ovulation but just 5 or so days earlier than expected? The pain is quite dull, across my abdomen, nothing that needs paracetamol or that. Opinions please before i loose my mind lol ? (ive posted in ttc as well)

i dunno about ovulation pains either, i cant read anything my body does, so I have to use opks - have you tried them?

have you got any ewcm?

I dont have any ewcm i think lol...i really am clueless about this charing and cm and symptons it confuses me, i was going to do a OPK but im to scared in case it says i am ov and i wont see OH till sat, ill just do the deed sat and sun and tuesday (when im supposed to ov), and hope for the best. thanks for the reply x

you gotta do whats right for you, but if you dont know, you will have a two week wait to contend with as well, maybe knowing you have missed the ov will be better than getting a bfn?

if you are supposed to ov this weekend, you prob will, the pains could be anything, but it might be better to know - but like i said, you gotta do whats right for you poppet

For me the tummy pain starts a few days before ovulation, I assume it's the follicle swelling ready to burst out the eggie, I get pain on one side or the other, sometimes both, and usually bloating too! Then a couple of days later I get ewcm for 2 days, on one of those days it will be bloodstained, that is the day I ov

So I reckon dtd on saturday will be fine, you should catch it in time :)

Hi, I'm not too sure re ovulation because my body seems to do its own sweet thing so I never know when I'll ovulate! However, since I lost our son (tfmr @ 18 weeks) I've noticed the occasional dull ache too so maybe that's something that just always happens but we're hypersensitive because we're ttc? Have you tried the ovulation tests yet? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->