does the time of day one BD's matter?

mummaof2bumps

Reaction score
When you get a +OPK and your supposed to BD the day before and day of does it matter what time of day you BD? As my husband and I only get time to BD around 9 pm when, should we be doing it earlier, later? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, tia

I don't know if it's true but I've heard morning Is better due to higher sperm count in the morning then later in the day.
Again I don't know if it's true. I heard from a friend who has had some fertility issues. Didn't wanna read and not reply with what someone told me. She may have even said she wasn't sure if it was true but maybe a few morning try's wouldn't hurt 😉

Also I've kinda wondered the same thing since when an egg is released it's only good for 12-24 hours so when I got my + (first time using any opk) I was kind of anxious to BD lol

I read a few times along the lines that morning bd is at best, but any bd is a good chance :)

Sperm quality is better in the afternoon than in the morning.[57] Adrenaline-levels are higher during awakening (~06.00 to noon),[58] which may contribute similarly to general stress.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen_quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->