Does this advert annoy anyone else?

Floralaura

Reaction score
Every time this pops up it bugs me, lots!
Trust them with your health, not with the Kids homework though :haha:

nhs.jpg

:haha: yes that kind of thing annoys me way more than it should :p

Never seen it but I didn't recognize I had flu until it put me in hospital, so many people underestimate flu.

That's not too bad it was the asda one that annoyed the crap out of me the other day. It kept popping up every 2 seconds :dohh:

Xx

The asda one almost put me off the site.

I can b a really grammar nazi.. My iPhone just doesn't agree with me! X

Haven't seen it before but now it annoys me!

Wow I never even noticed!!! That is annoying....annoyingly STUPID! :rofl:

Mine all seem to be formula adverts....ummm preaching to the wrong person LOL

Haha I had to read it over and over to see the spelling mistake, it wasn't until someone on here pointed it out lol!!! The advert annoys me as well though because some people are saying the only reason toddlers are getting the vaccine is to reduce flu in the vulnerable not because toddlers need it (which I know is still a worthwhile reason) but it's confusing if it's not clear exactly why they are choosing now to vaccinate 2-3 year olds, anyway side point! I have hated the ones this week where if you accidentally roll over the advert a whole thing comes up, so annoying, I don't go on my laptop very often, thankfully it doesn't do it on my iPad although for some reasons I get a pop up now and again only on BnB about single girls wanting to chat lol.

I've never seen that one, there is one with an apostrophe missing though. Drives me insane!

Thanks for that though, now I'll spend my life being irritated by it. And several times I'll probably get as far as starting an e mail to them.

I do love a good 'angry email'.

Also, what's the ASDA one? I don't think I've seen it.

I live in peace from these things thanks to adblocker! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->