Does this class as reduced movement?

Fermerswife

Reaction score
Hi Girls, bit of advice please.

I'm 29 weeks today. Over the last week or so I have been getting lots of nice strong movement which made me very happy and at ease. The movement was across both sides of my tummy so it made me think baby was sitting transverse. Anyway the last day or so the movements have changed to very low in my pelvis again and are much fainter than they have been recently. I have no movement in my sides anymore so I am thinking that baby has turned back proper breach which it was at a scan I had at 27 weeks.

I'm still getting frequent movements, i.e. more than 10 in 2 hours but is it normal for baby's position to have such an impact this far in? I'm seeing my midwife at antenatal class this morning so I'll maybe mention it to her then but wondered what your experiences are? Do you feel less movement with breech babies in general? I should also say I have an anterior placenta.

Thanks in advance.

If your still feeling movement id say its fine... when bubs rolls face to my back and burys himself in my placenta I feel heaps smaller movements and theyre more tickles as opposed to big kicks up near my ribs and down in my pelvis where his head is... where as the last two days hes been laying on my left side with his feet jammed over into my right hand ribs lol .. lots of strong boots...

As long as your bubs is consistent with the amounts of movements I think its all ok...

Hou could always ring your mw to make sure :)

They class less than 10 movements/kicks a day as reduced movement. Baby had possibly moved position hence you feel movement down there. As long as its moving around things should be just fine.

I dont feel LO less now she is head down but is different sensations/movements now she has changed positions and got bigger . Does your little one have a pattern ?? If you feel like its reduced and not the same then personally I would call your midwife or trigae and see what they say. if they hook you up to the monitor and everything is fine it will give you piece of mind and only take 20 mins :)

Thanks for all the replies ladies. I saw midwife and she listened to HB and all seemed ok. She said to keep an eye and if I'm not happy at all head to the hospital for a trace. Just going to keep an eye on things for the minute, as we think it is just baby's position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->