Does this complaint e-mail sound OK?

Thanks everybody for your support, it means a lot.

@Lulabug yes they do that sensors by the door which is another reason why I cannot understand why they assume I have been stealing their (rather sh*te) produce!

I have actually had enough so I am going to name and shame them - it's Budgens just so people can keep a watch out and see if all their stores are f*cked up or if it's just mine :haha:

I still haven't had a reply but will keep you all informed

xxx

Oh and I will be writing to my local paper - the daily echo. I want to give that store the type of reputation they have given me. I am now paranoid news will spread and I will start getting followed around in co-op too (just across the road from budgens)

Good complaint, also send a copy to head office.
I prop a basket between the hood and the handle, for this very reason. It's a nightmare.

Good complaint, also send a copy to head office.
I prop a basket between the hood and the handle, for this very reason. It's a nightmare.

I did send it to head office hun. I can't send it directly to that store because the manager was following me :rofl:

I would too prop a basket there but my pushchair is slanted a certain way that it would fall onto callum :cry:

next time go in and go straight too a member of staff and request one of them too come around with you too carry your basket ...... spend AGES looking at crap then walk out saying you don't want anything today lol

next time go in and go straight too a member of staff and request one of them too come around with you too carry your basket ...... spend AGES looking at crap then walk out saying you don't want anything today lol

I LOVE this!! :rofl:

Thats an amazing complaint :hugs: very formal and it doesn't go off on other subjects!
I hope you get a reply and an apology! The way they treated and accused you was just plain rude and there was no need for it! xx

ohh chick, i'm 19 too.. and i've had this several times.. i ALWAYS put stuff on the top of my hood..
i even said to OH do i dress like a chav or something - but i don't at all..

i have a maclaren stroller, and it's really difficult to get basket on there, or hold it and push, as the buggy goes in all directions!..

you should have asked them if they have a problem with it, why did nobody ask you not to do it? and then offer to help you carry the basket - surely that's terrible customer service? - write to watchdog!!

i've been searched before too - that was really embarassing - in boots.. they said i stole make up - which to surprise you.. i'd paid for.. and had the recipt for!!! they even made me proove my card had the same ending!
x

Very well worded complaint, its disgusting that they were treating u like that! I hope you hear from them soon! :hugs:

Thanks guys. I just received this e-mail

Dear Janet,

Thank you for your email.

Please be assured that we do take all complaints seriously. I have passed your email onto the stores Regional Sales Manager to investigate with a request he responds to you directly once this investigation is complete.

Kind Regards

S

Customer Service Advisor

hmm, not exactly a satisfactory response, but we shall see what their response is.. x

'bass the buck' comes too mind, lets hope you get a better response from the regional manager

I hope so too

Really not pleased with that response. I would have expected at least a "i'm so sorry you were treated this way and made to feel like that by our incompetent nematodes we call staff" :rofl:

:haha:

I hope they get back to you with a proper response soon!

xx

I think its protocol that they have to have someone other than the actual store you complained to; to look into the complaint. When we complained to our housing association it was another office who had to look into it; as the local office may have been biased towards the staff we complained about, and not investigate as thoroughly as they should xx

i think that's just a standard reply. i always put my stuff on the hood, i once ran out of space and put a tin of milk under in the basket and forgot about it :| ! x

if it's anything like the way my work works (I work for a big department store), it has to go to a certain place to be looked into and really there is no point saying more in that first email other than it's gone to the place it should be going - they are almost like triage in a hospital. The person who replied to the first email probably won't feel qualified enough or adequately trained to provide an apology and explanation.

Totally disgusting the way you were treated :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"