Does this look like a CP? (Pg4 final progression)

CC94

Reaction score
They should be much darker by day three...

My only hope is that although I haven’t eaten or drank anything today (230pm), my bladder is full every hour and is diluted for some reason. Shouldn’t matter by now...

Here are the photos within the time limit of each... 07/09 - 07/12

Attachments

• 85A658C0-D391-4867-AE47-C8D54D454ECB.jpg
    85A658C0-D391-4867-AE47-C8D54D454ECB.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 945C290D-A00C-4AFA-A897-CAB0780019B5.jpg
    945C290D-A00C-4AFA-A897-CAB0780019B5.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 49
Here’s a photo of them all, all are dry except the newest..

Attachments

• CE5E7554-4368-4FBA-B71F-94B02BBDB8B8.jpg
    CE5E7554-4368-4FBA-B71F-94B02BBDB8B8.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 65
Today's looks darker than yesterday's when you compare the pics within the time limit. The FRER will get darker as it dries, so I would wait to compare it until it dries further. Looks like it will be atleast as dark as yesterday, which is not super concerning if your hcg is low--it will take longer than a day to make a noticeable difference.

I've seen slow progressions end up being healthy pregnancies. Unfortunately only time will tell. Hoping this is this case with yours <3

I didn't want to read and run hun but they look fine to me I no easier said than done but need to stop testing you'll worry yourself stupid huge :hugs: xx

I don't recommend testing every day to view progress, every 48 hours is probably better if you have the urge to!

Dye can vary, even with the same brand. There is progress on your tests!

I could have driven myself mad with how little my dip dye tests didn't really progress at all! It looked practically the same for a week at one point! I left it a few days and finally got a much darker test and banned myself from taking any more!

I didn't want to read and run hun but they look fine to me I no easier said than done but need to stop testing you'll worry yourself stupid huge :hugs: xx

There’s just absolutely no change since my initial bfp, seems so so unusual. Sad to say I totally have gotten my hopes up, I would be devestated, this is terrifying! :cry:

Thank you for the support though, it really helps

I don't recommend testing every day to view progress, every 48 hours is probably better if you have the urge to!

Dye can vary, even with the same brand. There is progress on your tests!

I could have driven myself mad with how little my dip dye tests didn't really progress at all! It looked practically the same for a week at one point! I left it a few days and finally got a much darker test and banned myself from taking any more!

Oh how I wish someone could jump through the screen and bam me, I’m probably doing the most harm worrying about the little bean!!! :nope:

Just want to see some progress !!!

& thank you so very much :flower:

Today's looks darker than yesterday's when you compare the pics within the time limit. The FRER will get darker as it dries, so I would wait to compare it until it dries further. Looks like it will be atleast as dark as yesterday, which is not super concerning if your hcg is low--it will take longer than a day to make a noticeable difference.

I've seen slow progressions end up being healthy pregnancies. Unfortunately only time will tell. Hoping this is this case with yours <3

Thank you Nikki, I am so driving myself mad over this, feeling hopeful it seems people can see at least slight progress. I just had such high hog levels with my kiddos from early on, this is scary.

Today's test is definitely darker. I wouldn't compare dried tests to "fresh" tests. It's really best to test every other day, but I wouldn't test multiple times a day.

Your urine can be diluted after fmu so it could cause unnecessary worry.

There’s just absolutely no change since my initial bfp, seems so so unusual. Sad to say I totally have gotten my hopes up, I would be devestated, this is terrifying! :cry:

We all worry over everything and turns out fine I bled my first trimester with ds3 (4th baby) and I was so scared that I was like you kept testing until oh had to take the tests and bin them, I worried every single day until he was in my arms I still worry now about all my kids and they are 13, 6, 4 & 3 if you need to talk hun I'm here I no what it's like to stress and worry and get all worked up over it xx

There is progression with the one today being the darkest. Will you be going in for betas? Praying its not a cp. Got everything crossed for you.:hugs:

Thanks a ton ladies... kind of wish I would have hopped on here before running off to the store... again :blush:

I think I can relax a little bit and blame the FRER :wacko:

I went off and bought some .88 tests and the cheapest digitalis ($5 for 2) thinking they may not be so sensitive...

The less than a buck one turned nice and dark instantly and the cheap digi went pregnant right away. I used another FRER in the same exact urine sample. :growlmad:

Attachments

• 2CD81278-1485-48B3-9799-804341B0409C.jpg
    2CD81278-1485-48B3-9799-804341B0409C.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 60
There is progression with the one today being the darkest. Will you be going in for betas? Praying its not a cp. Got everything crossed for you.:hugs:

No routine betas here unfortunately, I haven’t even picked an on/midwife yet, not a ton of stellar choices where I live now and I’m so picky &#128556;

We all worry over everything and turns out fine I bled my first trimester with ds3 (4th baby) and I was so scared that I was like you kept testing until oh had to take the tests and bin them, I worried every single day until he was in my arms I still worry now about all my kids and they are 13, 6, 4 & 3 if you need to talk hun I'm here I no what it's like to stress and worry and get all worked up over it xx

Wow, that really does sound terrifying, I would be an even more nervous wreck, I’m so happy everything turned out okay..

As far as still worrying... I suppose you’re onto something there, it’s inevitible, they’re our babies no matter their size, it’s pretty special how much love floods from the very first second, definitely keep myself up at night worried about my kiddos..

I think I just might seek you out on the boards when I need to talk, you’ve been just so incredibly supportive and helpful and majorly calming :haha: I appreciate you :)

Wow, that really does sound terrifying, I would be an even more nervous wreck, I’m so happy everything turned out okay..

As far as still worrying... I suppose you’re onto something there, it’s inevitible, they’re our babies no matter their size, it’s pretty special how much love floods from the very first second, definitely keep myself up at night worried about my kiddos..

I think I just might seek you out on the boards when I need to talk, you’ve been just so incredibly supportive and helpful and majorly calming :haha: I appreciate you :)

Them test are looking amazing hun and yes please do I'm here even if the kids are annoying or oh is getting on your nerves I'm here to listen :hugs: xx

Them test are looking amazing hun and yes please do I'm here even if the kids are annoying or oh is getting on your nerves I'm here to listen :hugs: xx

Have I mentioned lately how grateful I am for these boards? :hugs:

I know once this bean snuggles in and I’m feeling confident, my next thought train will be surrounding life with 3 kids &#128586; , I’ve heard 1 is 1 and 2 is 20 , but 3 still seems harder than 2.... to get out the door... and I want a mini van :haha:

I’m hoping since there is a good gap, 4.5 & 7.5 years, I’ll survive &#128514; any advice ? To keep your calm?

Have I mentioned lately how grateful I am for these boards? :hugs:

I know once this bean snuggles in and I’m feeling confident, my next thought train will be surrounding life with 3 kids &#128586; , I’ve heard 1 is 1 and 2 is 20 , but 3 still seems harder than 2.... to get out the door... and I want a mini van :haha:

I’m hoping since there is a good gap, 4.5 & 7.5 years, I’ll survive &#128514; any advice ? To keep your calm?

Tbf they are all good they all look out for each other I go to loo a lot :haha: yea they have their moments but they lovely really lol xx

Just updating for future reference, lines are still darkening, cheapos producing better lines than FRER still. 07/09 & 07/12 about four hour holds & todays no hold, didn’t even need to go. Xx

Attachments

• 3015F5D6-6887-4217-B4CB-E744A2F65F64.jpg
    3015F5D6-6887-4217-B4CB-E744A2F65F64.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 58
Cc just a thought. Are they the early result or the rapid result?? I'm really shocked that the cheapie test is darker. My frer had great progression and my IC sucked. Maybe difference between people or a bad batch?

Anyways great progresion amongst both brands :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->