Does this look like a positive?

SpartyMom05

Reaction score
Here is a pic of my opk tests across the past 6 days (CD 8 thru 13), and the darkest line was the bottom middle one (CD 12) although I wouldn't objectively say its a true surge because I suppose you could argue that its not quite as dark as the test line. (and I know these pics arent the greatest for comparison-sake, but I promise you that in person the first few days got progressively less faint, with the strongest being that CD12 one).

Today, it got really faint again as though yesterday was the surge. I have pcos, but pretty sure I do O, just wondering if its hard to get a true surge on a test??

Other symptoms and thoughts: spotting (light) in the days leading up to CD12; potentially ewcm on CD12 although we BD'd several hours earlier so I always think that messes with the cm check, and I was expecting to O around this time.

Ladies, thoughts??

Attachments

• opk march 2017.jpg
    opk march 2017.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 33
Your CD12 test is definitely the darkest, but it doesn't look quite positive although if you usually ov around this time then you probably missed the surge by a few hours. Do you only test once a day? I would suggest testing at least twice a day, afternoon and evening you would most likely see a positive result

Thanks yep I agree its uncertain. Yep I just test with first urine in the a.m. which is what the box said. But next cycle I'll probably try twice per day, cant hurt!

Most people don't see much of a line with fmu, they usually see much clearer lines later on in the afternoon and/or evening

Thanks guys! I'm glad I kept testing, cuz today was a for-sure positive line. Guess it came much later than I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->