Does this look like implantation bleeding? TMI pic included.

babenumber3

Reaction score
I am cd25, 12dpo. All tests so far bnf. cramping the last two days like af... not due unti wednesday.

I dont usually spot until the morning of af or the night before af.

Could i just be expecting af early?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170529-165134.jpg
    Screenshot_20170529-165134.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 17
Could be. CD 12 it's more likely to be AF starting though. Fingers Crossed for you.

Could be. CD 12 it's more likely to be AF starting though. Fingers Crossed for you.

Well my last pregnancy I caught a line at 9dpo, so I know I'm clutching at straws.

There is a chance that I am 11dpo. My last pos opk was on cd13, by cd13 evening it was negative so i assumed the surge had come and gone...So have been counting cd14 as dpo1.

My cramps are intense. Like... I'm usually bleeding when they feel like this. It's like a constant contracting almost burning sensation, for most of the day. I'm actually starting to feel a little concerned!

Well without temping you could be 11 or even 10 dpo the lh surge can happen anywhere from 6 hours to 48 hours before the egg is actually released.

Hope you get a clear answer soon. Sorry for the concern.

We no more spotting, it happened a few times whe wiping last night.
Pain has subsided.

BFN on fmu but it was a poundland test and they are about 25mul

wishful thinking... lol

We no more spotting, it happened a few times whe wiping last night.
Pain has subsided.

BFN on fmu but it was a poundland test and they are about 25mul

wishful thinking... lol

Buggar!! Just started bleeding. So my cycle was 25 days... Its been bang on 27/28 for the last two years.

Working things out wrong anyway... if my cycles are average at 27 days then i would have been due thursday not tomorrow so im two days early.

It was dark blood when wiping but now its barely there. Think full flow is on its way though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->