does this mean bfp? first response

GreenEyes87

Reaction score
I used a First Response this morning. (2, actually) I am 8dpo as of today. The first one had the red line but the TEST LINE was white? (hard to explain, but i swear its there. its just a white line that i would have missed had i not looked closely in the light) I took another (still had to pee lol) and it read the same thing, only the second test was a tad less noticeable than the first. At this point, I'm thinking 3 things...A, those two tests had a defect...B, it's positive and is just too early and my hcg level isnt high enough to provide a darker line...or C, I'm losing my marbles!
Has anyone ever had this happen? What was your final result?

As if I wasn't going crazy before, I'm REALLY going crazy now! :(

There will always be a white line visible on tests if you look hard enough or under a bright light as it is the cells/antibody strip where the dye reacts for a positive test. A BFP will always be coloured and will be visible without needing a strong light to see it. So, sounds like a BFN to me hun, sorry. You can always test again in a few days as 8dpo is very early!

xxx

have you put pics up hun?
The firstly the test was an evap line where the line is white so discard them , see if you get a darker line in the morning if you can . Good Luck xx

A BFP will always colour because the hormones reacact on the strip, i'd say a white line is a BFN. Try again in a couple of days? xx

I have a hard time believing it was an evaporation line, seeing as I noticed it right away once under light. Clear Blue says NOT PREGNANT. hm. Could be too early, IF I am. :) I will wait another couple days.

aww hu im sorry i didnt mean to upset you :hugs:
The thing with clearblue is that they are so high in miu that you will need to get another frer and that will surely show it darker hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->